Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your iPhone is saying you've downloaded an album when you haven't.. Maybe I did it by accident? But I really don't have the money to be downloading anything so now I'm scared I'm gonna run out of money :( xx

DHJHIW In-laws just wont stop interfering!

DYJHIW You're trying to get your exercise done and it keeps getting interrupted, which means it lasts forever!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw your other half is on his phone for what seems like forever when all you want to do is go to bed. So you strop off like a teenager in a huff and he has a go at you. Rightio then! #hormonal

Dyjhiw your iPhone is saying you've downloaded an album when you haven't.. Maybe I did it by accident? But I really don't have the money to be downloading anything so now I'm scared I'm gonna run out of money :( xx

Just a thought, it's not the free U2 album is it?

It's prob that U2 album. I see on fb everyone's got it on their phone it was free though

DYJHIW you hear that a 14 year old boy has set manchester dogs home on fire and dogs have been killed :( what is happening to the world? :(

This is heartbreaking, I just don't get the mentally of some people. Those poor, poor dogs. We donated to the fund last night to try and help in a small way. Just heard that they have managed to raise over £700,000 so far x

This is heartbreaking, I just don't get the mentally of some people. Those poor, poor dogs. We donated to the fund last night to try and help in a small way. Just heard that they have managed to raise over £700,000 so far x

I'm a great believer in an eye for an eye... Lock him up in a disused space and set fire to that... If he can do that animals he can do it to humans... Evil little F***er...

from the dark side with love...xx

I'm a great believer in an eye for an eye... Lock him up in a disused space and set fire to that... If he can do that animals he can do it to humans... Evil little F***er...

from the dark side with love...xx

Agreed, hope he gets what coming to him and I don't care how old he is, I'm sorry if that's harsh but I've no sympathy for people who hurt animals.

Back