Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have a nightmare and can't get back to sleep! I have another half hour before the alarm :-(

Yep... I have a re occurring one and if I am upset, worried etc It pops up and then I am up for hours... Hope you manage to shake that feeling that comes with it and get some more sleep... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Agree with everything said, I'm just so happy to see everybody coming together and helping by donating money/food/blankets ect. :) x

I thought that too despite the evil people in the world there are also just as many good decent people:D

Yep... I have a re occurring one and if I am upset, worried etc It pops up and then I am up for hours... Hope you manage to shake that feeling that comes with it and get some more sleep... xx

They are terrible :-( This one is a re occurring one too! I didn't think I was stressed out but perhaps I am, second time this week!
I got up and made a cup of tea in the end. Gonna have a little nap and hope it doesn't come back! X

They are terrible :-( This one is a re occurring one too! I didn't think I was stressed out but perhaps I am, second time this week!
I got up and made a cup of tea in the end. Gonna have a little nap and hope it doesn't come back! X

I hope it didn't xx

Not the same thing but Kev's Dad died the minute we all got his house, like he was waiting for us all to gather together... I swear he knew we were all there... xx

It happened with my sister hun - she was in a hospice and my dad hated places like that, she asked for him so he went in to see her knowing it would make him ill and 20 mins after he left she passed x

That's so sad but glad he waited for the news before he passed xx

Back