Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw when you feel a panic attack coming on but can't think why but then you feel guilty for feeling like that cos others have more on their plate. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw, panic attacks are awful. I have them occasionally and they're usually about something totally irrational. You shouldn't feel guilty... everyone's got their own stuff going on to deal with. Yours is no less important just because someone else's is "worse" IFKWIM?? x

Aw, panic attacks are awful. I have them occasionally and they're usually about something totally irrational. You shouldn't feel guilty... everyone's got their own stuff going on to deal with. Yours is no less important just because someone else's is "worse" IFKWIM?? x

Thanks for the reply. What is ifkwim? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw... Hubby is away on my cousins stag do.... Bed to myself is awesome but I prefer him been here! :(

You know what Cheryl... I think you are a saint for putting up with him and his blumming family... Tell them to do one and start looking for someone better, you deserve it! X

I'm just fed up of sitting here crying cos he won't say nothing to them. Thank you both so much xx

I dont want to speak out of turn cos I dont know him hun - but anyone who makes you feel like that and gives no support needs kicking to the kerb!!!

He should have your back and make you feel loved and wanted x

I dont want to speak out of turn cos I dont know him hun - but anyone who makes you feel like that and gives no support needs kicking to the kerb!!!

He should have your back and make you feel loved and wanted x

Totally agree... You're supposed to be cherished, loved and supported... From what you tell us he does none of these things... And if he doesn't stick up for you it means he doesn't really care! Get shot, he's a twonk... xx

Exactly and no matter how hard it is better that than a life with a twonk who only cares about himself... There will be someone out there who will treat you like the princess you are... xx

Back