Don't you just hate it when....

Thank you both so much it is hard when you love someone though, but he's showing no signs of loving me. X

Its gotta work both ways though hun. Put him on the spot and ask him outright how he feels? From what you say on here his "friend/female" and family come first and your way down the line. Yes family are crucial but hes in a relationship with you not them!

I'll say no more cos I dont know him and dont want to start saying things I shouldnt xx

Cheryl, if you ever find that person who does cherish you, can you see if he has an older brother for me please? Lol :D

Sorry, I thought that might make you giggle? Apologies if not.

Hope you're ok today lovely, the girls have given some good advice there. Stay strong xxxx

Not really I'm finding things hard to let go but I told him things need to change else he will loose me. Thank you for listening to me x

Aww Cheryl big (((hugs))) from me lovely. You really do deserve so much better you know? You are a lovely, caring person with a lot to give and from what you have told us he really doesn't deserve you.

It can be hard being in a relationship that isn't fulfilling yet you don't feel able to leave that relationship for whatever reason. I've been there done that and wasted a whole lot of my life on someone who just wasn't worth the time. I do know how hard it is to walk away cos it took me five years and I was a complete wreck at the end of it. Do not let that happen to you hun as it does worry me that you are having panic attacks. He and his family are not doing you any good by the sounds of it and I don't want you ending up where I did. If he doesn't listen to you now and starts to make some kind of effort then you do need to think about walking and finding that special someone who you can be happy with. You deserve to be happy and in a loving relationship and sadly, being in the wrong one can do a lot of damage to a person.

I'm sorry if I've spoken out of turn here but it's awful seeing you so unhappy!

Keep talking to us as we are here to listen and help if we can xxx

Aww Cheryl big (((hugs))) from me lovely. You really do deserve so much better you know? You are a lovely, caring person with a lot to give and from what you have told us he really doesn't deserve you.

It can be hard being in a relationship that isn't fulfilling yet you don't feel able to leave that relationship for whatever reason. I've been there done that and wasted a whole lot of my life on someone who just wasn't worth the time. I do know how hard it is to walk away cos it took me five years and I was a complete wreck at the end of it. Do not let that happen to you hun as it does worry me that you are having panic attacks. He and his family are not doing you any good by the sounds of it and I don't want you ending up where I did. If he doesn't listen to you now and starts to make some kind of effort then you do need to think about walking and finding that special someone who you can be happy with. You deserve to be happy and in a loving relationship and sadly, being in the wrong one can do a lot of damage to a person.

I'm sorry if I've spoken out of turn here but it's awful seeing you so unhappy!

Keep talking to us as we are here to listen and help if we can xxx

Not spoken out of turn at all. I'm so sorry you have been through it before I have too but thought I'd learnt from it but I haven't. You are so kind hun and it means a lot to me. I've told him things really need to change this time. Hopefully he listens xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not spoken out of turn at all. I'm so sorry you have been through it before I have too but thought I'd learnt from it but I haven't. You are so kind hun and it means a lot to me. I've told him things really need to change this time. Hopefully he listens xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Tried messaging you but your inbox is full xx

Dyjhiw your friend is over when your house is a tip.. Wouldn't be so bad but she has major cleanliness OCD :/ xx

My friend text me to go for a walk at lunch and I had to dash around making sure everything was clean before she got here as I was having a lazy day lol x

Back