Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you haven't got a few thousand pounds spare to book an all inclusive holiday you and yours could totally do with! :rolleyes:

You could get a 0% on purchases credit card & pay it off before the interest starts, I think there are some 18mth deals out there, just a thought ;) Xx

I shouldn't complain, I am going away for a couple of days but could do with a whole week doing nothing in the sun x

Hope you get your break x

I don't know what your budget is Hun, and apologies if I'm overstepping the mark, but there's a little place in Kent that has those natural sun lights and is decorated like a beach and kept warm - I can't remember the exact name but it's something like sunshine retreat or beach retreat - might be a nice second (and cheaper) option, we're thinking about going in Jan as can't afford a sunshine break!
X

I don't know what your budget is Hun, and apologies if I'm overstepping the mark, but there's a little place in Kent that has those natural sun lights and is decorated like a beach and kept warm - I can't remember the exact name but it's something like sunshine retreat or beach retreat - might be a nice second (and cheaper) option, we're thinking about going in Jan as can't afford a sunshine break!
X
Sounds lovely! Not overstepping the mark at all hun, thanks xx

Yep very naughty but good if you know it can be paid off x

Unfortunately I don't x

dyjhiw.... i cant find a outfit for Connors christening on the 12th Oct!!!

Dyjhiw you try and say cartot sticks and cup of tea but it comes out as crisscuts and caramel frappe :rolleyes:

Awww Emsie I did the same yesterday hun dont stress - chicken salad came out as katsu chicken curry (29.5syns) and chocolate fudge cake and ice cream (33 syns) only just worked these out :eek: shocked.com

Awww Emsie I did the same yesterday hun dont stress - chicken salad came out as katsu chicken curry (29.5syns) and chocolate fudge cake and ice cream (33 syns) only just worked these out :eek: shocked.com
Waggamammas is sooo bad but soooooo good ! X

Mine was I didn't want much for tea turned out to be KFC lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol that's funny!

I'm home dear turned into I'm nicking your beer!

Back