Don't you just hate it when....

Thank you for your replies guys I really appreciate it :)
Yeah I have advised her on losing weight but don't want to patronise at the same time. I'm sure it was just meant jokingly but I won't bring it up with her again just in case lol xxx

Yeah I have advised her on losing weight but don't want to patronise at the same time. I'm sure it was just meant jokingly but I won't bring it up with her again just in case lol xxx

Nope don't think your patronising only helping :). And since your friend didn't say it, well done on your loss hun :D !

Kay xx

That's very sweet of you, thank you Hun :) xx

It's hard to tell if someone is joking in a text. But she should have said well done as she's a friend. Well done on your loss☺. She shouldn't have been rude.

May have just been a bad time when she's struggling. A work colleague of mine keeps asking me every week what I've lost. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable as she's lost loads and feel judged for not doing as well. But I know she probably doesn't mean to and more about me been insecure.

It's hard to tell if someone is joking in a text. But she should have said well done as she's a friend. Well done on your loss?. She shouldn't have been rude. May have just been a bad time when she's struggling. A work colleague of mine keeps asking me every week what I've lost. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable as she's lost loads and feel judged for not doing as well. But I know she probably doesn't mean to and more about me been insecure.
Thank you for that reply , yeah I totally see what you mean. I won't bring it up now and just tell her if she asks :)
You lot are such lovelies :) xxx

Woke up full of cold!! Pounding head, temperature, sore throat & blocked/running nose?!?

Hubby is in trouble when he gets home coz he's the one that's passed it on!

Hope you feel better soon, Punk Star. Snuggle up and watch a good film to take your mind off it. :)

DYJHIW.......your cooker packed up about 3 weeks ago and you still can't find one with really good reviews! Keep thinking I've found one and then read quite a few negative comments about it so it's back to square one!! It's usually the rubbish grill power that are commented on. I've even signed up for a trial of Which on-line mag, to check the one I thought was a winner. Useless grill again!! It's driving me mad now and it's making it harder to stick to plan, without the use of an oven. The cooker that's just packed up was quite expensive but not brilliant so don't want to buy another without being really sure.

Don't know if anyone has any thoughts on various, free-standing gas cookers - any you could recommend. I'm after one that'll just push into a gap, white, 55cm wide, with a glass lid to pull down, costing, at the most, £500. Be so grateful if anyone has any good ideas or reviews of their own. Thanks in anticipation and, sorry for the long whinge!! :D

Kathy x

DYJHIW I left my car keys with the garage to take a look at it whilst away, I get home & no car, OH goes to the garage to see if it's parked outside which it isn't, so it must be locked up inside, only thing is I need it for work tomorrow & usually set off about 8:20 & the garage opens about 8:30!!!!

DYJHIW I left my car keys with the garage to take a look at it whilst away, I get home & no car, OH goes to the garage to see if it's parked outside which it isn't, so it must be locked up inside, only thing is I need it for work tomorrow & usually set off about 8:20 & the garage opens about 8:30!!!!
Oh no! What did you do? Xx

Oh no! What did you do? Xx

Well the car is at the garage locked up I hope!!! Fortunately it's a local garage & we've been going there for years, I'll just pop round in the morning before work & pick it up, just hope its ready, I bet he got the dates for when we're back from hols wrong!!!

Back