Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw you're in the middle of brushing your teeth and the postman knocks, had no time to rinse so just ran to the door and opened it, poor man was greeted by a flushed foaming at the mouth lady who could barely speak, he looked terrified!!

Boo, could it be an allergy to something?

Was going to make a comment but it sounded awful lol and she might hit me when we meet in the future

I think it is a reaction to make up the other night......don't know what you were thinking acc!!! ;-p

I am expecting hubby to suggest a remedy for it though! !

...you wake up thinking "yay, it's Friday!!"

Only to realise it's actually only Thursday...

The day is absolutely dragging!! 10am...seriously!? :cry:

...the weather is absolutely grim and you get a text from your parents who have just arrived in the Azores and are sat having a coffee in the sun!! I'm only jealous.

Hubby just informed me he's on late shift the next two weeks :mad::mad: (suppose to be every other week)

Hes up about 11am leaves 2pm home just before midnight ! We hardly get to see him. & I hate been on my own on the evenings.!

When everyone gets invited to something and oh pretends I'm invited even tho I heard him ask me. Just left out again. And now he's mad at me cos I said it's the fact they didn't invite Me in the first place xx

When everyone gets invited to something and oh pretends I'm invited even tho I heard him ask me. Just left out again. And now he's mad at me cos I said it's the fact they didn't invite Me in the first place xx
Yeah I've had that with friends before where everyone has been talking about when they were having coffee and I'm just stood there like "oh seems I wasn't invited to this one" lol xxx

Yeah I've had that with friends before where everyone has been talking about when they were having coffee and I'm just stood there like "oh seems I wasn't invited to this one" lol xxx
It's annoying, yes I'm not family by blood but I go out with their brother and son, would be nice to be included but makes me feel 2nd thought when oh has to ask if I can come. Xx

Back