Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW I'm feeling a tad emotional tonight, I was still upset today after watching the Ebola prog last night, then reading an article on fb about a mother, two of her children were killed by a drunk driver, and today my sisters Christmas pressie came, I'm so excited I know she'll be so pleased with it, I love my sister so much and I know how happy this pressie will make her.

DYJHIW I'm feeling a tad emotional tonight, I was still upset today after watching the Ebola prog last night, then reading an article on fb about a mother, two of her children were killed by a drunk driver, and today my sisters Christmas pressie came, I'm so excited I know she'll be so pleased with it, I love my sister so much and I know how happy this pressie will make her.

Awww bless x so.......whats the pressie?? X

DYJHIW The flippin boss, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, he was supposed to speak the the agency & arrange a candidate's 2nd interview for Monday, boss is out all day, so I ring agency only to find out, yes they spoke to him but he didn't say he wanted to see candidate again!!!!!!!! If you want a job doing do it yourself, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh no! That's such a horrible experience! Hope you have a lovely weekend and let's hope an even better job is waiting for you just around the corner. Hugs to you.

Kathy x

When you get told you were pipped to a post with a job and you were so close to getting it. Xx

Pi didn't like your post because you were pipped to the post, but because you,we're so close. We're recruiting at the mo & it's so hard, we also had two candidates and we deliberated for 48hrs!!

DYJHIW.....you're looking forward to your daughter visiting from Aberdeen (she only moved up there in October) for a weekend at the beginning of December and it's the weekend you're going to Liverpool to watch Status Quo in concert! I'll see her for a couple of hours, that's all! : (

Kathy

DYJHIW.....you're looking forward to your daughter visiting from Aberdeen (she only moved up there in October) for a weekend at the beginning of December and it's the weekend you're going to Liverpool to watch Status Quo in concert! I'll see her for a couple of hours, that's all! : (

Kathy

Awww I feel your pain, my son moved a couple of years ago & I miss him loads.

DYJHIW your sleeping pattern is all over the place! Second day running I've been awake before dawn for absolutely no reason, grrr

Awwww are is baby too young to understand, my son used to wake up about 6am for years, it was murder when the clocks when back!! DD was the complete opposite she'd sleep in!

DYJHIW - your at your friends 60th birthday party and she gets a call to say her mam has passed away. It was expected but still not nice news :cry:

Back