Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW Last weeks new starter has left today for another position, very annoyed :mad:

DYJHIW ... You've got one delivery left and get an alternator warning light come up on the dash, and the workshop says don't move the truck they're going to come out and fix it, but they're at least an hour away ! :/
On the plus side at least I got a signal on my phone :)

When you try to sort something you are kept on hold on ages and then the member of staff is Rude to you and speaks to you like you are a child. Which makes you angry which isn't really like you X

When you try to sort something you are kept on hold on ages and then the member of staff is Rude to you and speaks to you like you are a child. Which makes you angry which isn't really like you X

I hope you managed to get it sorted, you could ring back or email them a complaint, there is no need to be spoken to like that.

...you've been in the office for almost two hours and haven't gotten a single thing done yet, due to anyone and everyone getting on your last nerve. I can't concentrate on a thing for all of their droning on. Grrrrr

Back