Don't you just hate it when....

Its the last week of your holidays and its getting a bit too close to Monday for comfort ....

DYJHIW....your daughter's heart has been totally broken (the day before Christmas Eve!) and now her Uni course is in tatters too because of it! Feel so helpless.

Kathy

DYJHIW....your daughter's heart has been totally broken (the day before Christmas Eve!) and now her Uni course is in tatters too because of it! Feel so helpless.

Kathy

aww that's awful, when is she back at uni?

Dyjhiw the tap disconnects at a house you are working at and you can't find the stop cock and end up paddling!

whoopsie, hope it all gets sorted.

Sorry to hear this, assume it's man problems, can she not be given any support from uni re. The course? X

Yes, Emsie, it is 'man' problems, if you can call him that! She quit her job and moved up to Aberdeen to live with him in his father's house (father lives abroad) and to do a year's HR course to compliment the Law degree she did several years ago. Think it's Robert Gordon Uni and it's supposed to be the best for HR and also for helping the students find employment in that field afterwards. They've been doing up the house together and planning their future and he just drops the bomb shell that he wants out! Great timing too! Atm she's too distressed and bewildered to think things through properly but is talking of dropping out of Uni. She's doing really well, too. My brother has suggested the very same thing as you, Emsie so, when she feels ready to talk, I'll speak to her about it. Couldn't have come at a worse time though, with Uni being shut and everything. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your Christmas and all the best for 2015.

Kathy xx

She's off most of January but has to send an essay in soon and has an exam on the 10th or 11th. She would normally have her head down because she's really conscientious but she's so devastated, it's really thrown her. He says she hasn't shown him enough attention!! Such an idiot!

Hope you had a lovely time and all the best for 2015.

Kathy xx

She's off most of January but has to send an essay in soon and has an exam on the 10th or 11th. She would normally have her head down because she's really conscientious but she's so devastated, it's really thrown her. He says she hasn't shown him enough attention!! Such an idiot!

Hope you had a lovely time and all the best for 2015.

Kathy xx

What an idiot!! She deserves much better, here's hoping 2015 is much kinder to her. Give her a hug from all of us xxx

Well I hope she gets through it and her course gets sorted.
He does sound an idiot so in the long run she will be better off without him though I don't suppose she realises that now xx
Hugs for you to as its hard as a mum to watch these things x x

Thanks so much to all my Mini friends. Yes, it is hard, Emsie but it definitely helps to off-load on here! Hope you all had a brilliant/or chilled New Years Eve. Happy New Year to you all!

Kathy xx

When your new year gets off to a flying start cleaning up sick cos daughter takes poorly

So much for a healthier new year :-(

Back