Don't you just hate it when....

When someone won't give you a straight answer. Still have people dithering whether they're attending the wedding or not. Weddings are stressful

Another wedding one. When MIL thinks she knows better for everything wedding related. The seating plan is wrong, wedding favours shouldn't be sweets etc. Grrrrrr

You'll only do it once (hopefully!) So do it your way :) easier said than done I know! Can your OH have a word? Or maybe try and say something diplomatically lol x

Haha very true. I definitely will only be doing it once. OH has had a word. I think he said something along the lines of it been our wedding and our choice.

Another wedding one. When MIL thinks she knows better for everything wedding related. The seating plan is wrong, wedding favours shouldn't be sweets etc. Grrrrrr

We had exactly the same when we got married 2 years ago! Smile, thank them for their opinion and then do what YOU want xx

Thanks hun. I think everyone has an opinion when it comes to weddings. We not changing anything for anyone else.

Dyjhiw you are asleep but kinda half awake and your oh talks to you about random stuff about his dvd and how many chocolates he's had today and now you are wide awake and he's now fast asleep. Grr xx

Thanks hun. I think everyone has an opinion when it comes to weddings. We not changing anything for anyone else.

I learnt early on that everyone had an opinion and people can get quite offended when you say no! It caused many an argument. One of the most stressful things I have ever done, but I promise you that it's worth it on the day though xx

When you offer to drive to the meal out so not to add more syns, but drink diet coke and coffee all evening and then can't sleep. I feel worse than if I had drunk a bottle of wine!

Back