Don't you just hate it when....

The heating is on over 22'c yet I'm STILL freezing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It felt very cold on the sidelines of football pitch lol you might have that to look forward to when your boy's are older lol x

Yeah i might! Il need to wrap up extra warm :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

When while looking through stuff on YouTube you find a video of your 9 year old!! It wasn't anything dodgy, it's a video star she made with her friends but still it's scary to think I had no idea...

When my son is been an absolute sh*t today... The last 3 sentences he has said to me have all included an insult & an f word :( the sentence before was only more polite coz he wanted something!!!

& finally when you can't get to your usual group this week & can't decide to either 1. Go to a morning group a day early with different consultant OR 2. Go to a evening group on normal weigh in day with same consultant???

Technology today eh! Very scary!

Grrrr! Kids!

Hmm, both options arent ideal but I would probably go for the first one unless you would prefer to see your own consultant x

2year old cant sleep been up all night, high temp. But the wind seems to be scaring her and she keeps getting pins and needles or cramp not sure which and it really upsetting her. Plus i got to be up in 3hours to get my eldest ready for school!

2year old cant sleep been up all night, high temp. But the wind seems to be scaring her and she keeps getting pins and needles or cramp not sure which and it really upsetting her. Plus i got to be up in 3hours to get my eldest ready for school!

Hope she is feeling better today x

When the husband of a colleague at work goes missing on Dec 21st and no one has seen or heard from him since he rang her at 6pm that night

The local rivers parks etc are being checked police and mountain rescue dogs out ... So sad

When the husband of a colleague at work goes missing on Dec 21st and no one has seen or heard from him since he rang her at 6pm that night

The local rivers parks etc are being checked police and mountain rescue dogs out ... So sad

Oh thats awful Sheila x as you say so sad x

Oh thats awful Sheila x as you say so sad x

That's awful... xx

I know :cry: he went out to watch the Sunderland v Newcastle Derby match in a pub, he rang Pauline at 6pm and then nothing since! Reports first said ppl had seen him in certain pubs and then it turns out there were no confirmed sitings as pubs were packed and people were drunk.

The experts can tell her a rough area where his phone signal was picked up at 8pm then nothing. Its all over social media sites etc but no one has any news

It makes you shiver just thinking about it... I don't know how I'd cope if it was Kev

Theyre such a close couple - pauline is such a fun and bubbly lady. For now shes just getting by day by day but dreads the phone ringing or a knock at the door.
She has such a wicked sense of humour and said last week, if he does come back he'd better go stay with his sis cos ill kill him for putting me through this! bless her she must be beside herself.

I think its the not knowing x

Back