Don't you just hate it when....

I know :cry: he went out to watch the Sunderland v Newcastle Derby match in a pub, he rang Pauline at 6pm and then nothing since! Reports first said ppl had seen him in certain pubs and then it turns out there were no confirmed sitings as pubs were packed and people were drunk. The experts can tell her a rough area where his phone signal was picked up at 8pm then nothing. Its all over social media sites etc but no one has any news

That is so sad :(

Dyjhiw sons friends get beaten up at the bus stop by school by a group of kids from another school that piled of the bus :mad:

My son wasn't with them, it's nothing too serious but just horrible and unnecessary. I'm going to flap even more about mine travelling about now x

I'm not sure of all the details, the police were called/involved and will be going to both schools etc x

How awful, I know police/school involved, but that doesn't help matters much, how scary, how is the boy now?

Very frustrating! Torquay to see family and a local stay with hubby ;) x

Have you thought of youth hostels, I wouldn't have until a few weeks ago but took a look, after a recomendation, and they are surprisingly ok, you can get private rooms with ensuite! x

When while looking through stuff on YouTube you find a video of your 9 year old!! It wasn't anything dodgy, it's a video star she made with her friends but still it's scary to think I had no idea...

When my son is been an absolute sh*t today... The last 3 sentences he has said to me have all included an insult & an f word :( the sentence before was only more polite coz he wanted something!!!

Grrrrrr flippin kids eh?

When my DS swore I brushed his mouth out with soap, harsh I know but he had been warned 3 times (standard) and he never did it again! Lesson learnt me thinks, lol

When the husband of a colleague at work goes missing on Dec 21st and no one has seen or heard from him since he rang her at 6pm that night

The local rivers parks etc are being checked police and mountain rescue dogs out ... So sad

This is such awful news, any update?

How awful, I know police/school involved, but that doesn't help matters much, how scary, how is the boy now?

Have you thought of youth hostels, I wouldn't have until a few weeks ago but took a look, after a recomendation, and they are surprisingly ok, you can get private rooms with ensuite! x

I think the boys are ok, one has a black eye, the one that was kicked on the ground hasn't got any marks apparently x

Hmm not keen on youth hostel idea lol Have already got the vouchers for the hotels, the one did get back to me now waiting for the other, presume must be on their hols or something x

Grrrrrr flippin kids eh?

When my DS swore I brushed his mouth out with soap, harsh I know but he had been warned 3 times (standard) and he never did it again! Lesson learnt me thinks, lol

This is such awful news, any update?

No news yet Michelle :( xx

I know :cry: he went out to watch the Sunderland v Newcastle Derby match in a pub, he rang Pauline at 6pm and then nothing since! Reports first said ppl had seen him in certain pubs and then it turns out there were no confirmed sitings as pubs were packed and people were drunk.

The experts can tell her a rough area where his phone signal was picked up at 8pm then nothing. Its all over social media sites etc but no one has any news

This is heartbreaking. I remember first seeing it on FB and it really upset me, what that poor family is going through is anyones worst nightmare. I hoped and prayed he'd be back with them before too long - especially before Christmas. I really hope it's a case of "no news is good news". Until then I hope his family can find the strength to keep going each day xx

When babysitter can't put baby to bed so you come home at 10 to 9 and he's still up!

This is heartbreaking. I remember first seeing it on FB and it really upset me, what that poor family is going through is anyones worst nightmare. I hoped and prayed he'd be back with them before too long - especially before Christmas. I really hope it's a case of "no news is good news". Until then I hope his family can find the strength to keep going each day xx

Still no news hun - its all a waiting game, she must be at her wits end bless her x

When all the girls In my other halves family go for afternoon tea and I don't even get invited. Yes maybe I couldn't of fit in the car but I could of made own way there to have been offered would of been nice. Yes I'm not family but I have been with their son for 6 years X

Back