Don't you just hate it when....

When all the girls In my other halves family go for afternoon tea and I don't even get invited. Yes maybe I couldn't of fit in the car but I could of made own way there to have been offered would of been nice. Yes I'm not family but I have been with their son for 6 years X

Who'd want to spend time with them anyway babes, they can't be very nice if they didn't invite you... At the very least they haven't got taste... xx

DYJHIW You have to stop watching The Voice as it's too painful without MiL.

Dyjhiw you're stressed to the point of exploding. You don't know whether your 10 year relationship can make it through this or not but you have a feeling it won't :(
Also dyjhiw you have an interview and observation tomorrow that you've been trying to get for years and really aren't in the right frame of mind for it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DYJHIW MIL throwing another wedding tantrum and FiL stirring . Told OH that it's not always about them. Now he seems grumpy. Getting sick of having to appease them all the time. And really not bothering to try.

This is heartbreaking. I remember first seeing it on FB and it really upset me, what that poor family is going through is anyones worst nightmare. I hoped and prayed he'd be back with them before too long - especially before Christmas. I really hope it's a case of "no news is good news". Until then I hope his family can find the strength to keep going each day xx

Police have found a body In the river at Sunderland. They are waiting for identification before releasing anymore news :-(

Back