Don't you just hate it when....

Get up during the night and bang to wake them up lol

The same kid has started playing knock a door run every time he passes our door, so Bob said when he gets up at silly o'clock he's going to knock on their door!!!

Are they norethisterone Michelle?

No they're dic---ine something or other, I've flipping left them at work.

When your parents can't decide what the hell they're doing. Raging

Oh dear, I know we get told off by our two sometimes!!!

Yep. Get this with Ben all the time... xx

We all have our off days but it just gets frustrating. I shall be speaking to the office. Been into a call today where yes the a.m carers do the majority of the cleaning etc including laundry but I have gone in to washing hanging on the line(soaking wet because now raining) washing on the airer and washing that's been dryed in tumble but not folded/put in basket let alone ironed. Theres an account book where we put columns in, no one bothers to do it for the next person only if they have to if they start the new page and medication sheets have to be made up each month and its very rare that anyone does that if they don't have to etc Grrrrr!

Another DYJHIW relatives nagging about not doing something even though they know how busy you've been this month.

DYJHIW your brain decides the piece of fluff on the carpet has legs and causes a mini panic attack...

Dyjhiw you've had a headache for 3 days!

Back