Don't you just hate it when....

When you are sat next to a really loud rough woman in the hairdressers and she is going on about how before she came out she argued with her husband and slapped him before coming out...I'm no snob but dear god...

When you are sat next to a really loud rough woman in the hairdressers and she is going on about how before she came out she argued with her husband and slapped him before coming out...I'm no snob but dear god...

Don't think that's snobbish at all. Surely that's domestic violence? :O

Everyone in the hairdressers was cringing... She was laughing about it like it was a natural occurance... I hope her husband has the sense to leave while she is out... xx

Hmmm imagine if a man was sitting there bragging about slapping his wife....

Everyone in the hairdressers was cringing... She was laughing about it like it was a natural occurance... I hope her husband has the sense to leave while she is out... xx

Ditto! Can you imagine the reaction if it had have been a man saying that?

Yes we would all be sympathising with her and telling her to get out, had she not been built like a Russian shot putter I would've said something, however, I didn't want flattening! X

It's amazing what people think is acceptable to tell others.

Don't think that's snobbish at all. Surely that's domestic violence? :O

Sure is.

Hmmm imagine if a man was sitting there bragging about slapping his wife....

Exactly, the police would have been called!

Yes we would all be sympathising with her and telling her to get out, had she not been built like a Russian shot putter I would've said something, however, I didn't want flattening! X

Understandable.

Back