Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you get up from an unsuccessful snooze so you can cook tea and after an hour of you preparing food hubby texts to say don't bother doing tea cos he and son are going to play football :mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dyjhiw tomorrow's lunch prep doesn't go so well

Whoopsie

Your in bed bad tummy pains need to trump and hubbys asleep with his hand on my @r$e cheek to trump or not to trump that is the question :-0 Xxx

Clearly not an animal lover then?! Completely agree with Chelle's response. My dog is part of the family x

I would never wish harm or an animal and think it's sad that the cat died as it was a pleasant wee thing but no, I wouldn't class myself as an animal lover and would never attach any sentiment to one the way I would a family member. I do get that other people do, I just wish my sisters had done it in their bedrooms or the other lounge. I'm aware I seem harsh, it's just not something that I've ever fully understood.

You can replace an animal but a family member you can't. :)

I'd choose to replace certain family members before my pets. I think there's a strong difference between not getting the animal thing and allowing people to grieve.

I'd choose to replace certain family members before my pets. I think there's a strong difference between not getting the animal thing and allowing people to grieve.

And this is the beauty of the world. I find this beyond my comprehension as I value the life of a human more than an animal. Different strokes, different folks.

DYJHIW you're nervous for MOT number 2

I personally think that we are a part of nature not above it all life should be important, human, animal, insect, I'm not keen on insects, but won't kill one... If you can treat any creature well do it, the same with humans treat everyone as well as you can where possible... Some people however are beyond being good to, as they appear to enjoy being spiteful and hard hearted...

Back