Don't you just hate it when....

No my dad lives in London, fortunately mum & step dad live very close by x
sorry to hear Michelle, at least they are close by. I hope you get some time with him x

Dyjhiw there are loads of ants in your clients kitchen and a. You'll have to be the one to tell her and b the one to get rid

Boo that's no good, I like the gel you can get it always seems to get rid of them.

Yuck, hate ants... put sage down babe that'll shift em ! X

Me too, I hate ants,

DYJHIW you finally get a saturday off to go and do the park run, and now I can't find my stupid running stuff. It's been that long since I went, I've no idea where it's gone :( am gutted

How awful, Jenna! :(

DYJHIW..........you moved to a gorgeous neighbourhood, sinking all of your savings into the move, 10 years ago and they have now started moving in just anyone! Smashed door glass, screaming, really bad swearing and fighting, mostly in the middle of the night, from the rental house next door but one!! Now the house directly next to us is up for rent so we're waiting, with trepidation, to see who our new neighbours will be! :(

How awful, Jenna! :(

DYJHIW..........you moved to a gorgeous neighbourhood, sinking all of your savings into the move, 10 years ago and they have now started moving in just anyone! Smashed door glass, screaming, really bad swearing and fighting, mostly in the middle of the night, from the rental house next door but one!! Now the house directly next to us is up for rent so we're waiting, with trepidation, to see who our new neighbours will be! :(

Awww Kathy thats terrible, I hope whoever moves in isnt as bad as the others!! The agency letting the houses have a contract with the people renting and if they dont abide by that contract it surely has to be terminated? Id look into it just for your sanity xx

Back