Don't you just hate it when....

When you have fallen so badly off the SW wagon and at the moment feel no desire to get back on it!! The scales are creeping up and up and yet I still continue to eat $hit

Ive another 2 meals out planned this week arghhhhhh

DYJHIW..........you moved to a gorgeous neighbourhood, sinking all of your savings into the move, 10 years ago and they have now started moving in just anyone! Smashed door glass, screaming, really bad swearing and fighting, mostly in the middle of the night, from the rental house next door but one!! Now the house directly next to us is up for rent so we're waiting, with trepidation, to see who our new neighbours will be! :(

Ohhhhhhhh Kathy that's awful, we live opposite a foundry and a few years ago they considered selling it & houses were to be built there now a percentage of houses are 'affordable' housing which doesn't always attract the right kind of people. I truly hope you get decent neighbours.

When you have fallen so badly off the SW wagon and at the moment feel no desire to get back on it!! The scales are creeping up and up and yet I still continue to eat $hit

Ive another 2 meals out planned this week arghhhhhh

Oh dear, get back on it whilst you can, just take small steps doing what you can when you can, you make some yummy meals.

Awww Kathy thats terrible, I hope whoever moves in isnt as bad as the others!! The agency letting the houses have a contract with the people renting and if they dont abide by that contract it surely has to be terminated? Id look into it just for your sanity xx

That's what I'm hoping, Sheila! However, I've read something on the internet this afternoon that says the letting agencies aren't responsible for the tenants and you have to go through the local authorities, who may send in recording equipment! The trouble with that is that the noise is intermittent. The Close reeks of cannabis since she's moved in, apparently - I've no sense of smell, thank God but everyone says it stinks! I've drafted a letter to the letting agency this afternoon and shown it to the two other neighbours, who are most directly affected by it. They thought it sounded good but we need to add some examples now, before posting it off. It's absolute hell!!

Now to how you're feeling, Sheila! :) Don't give up, for goodness sake! You'll regret it so much, especially as you've done so well and with summer approaching. Have you tried varying the meals you're cooking so you don't get bored? The eating out bit can be a pain, can't it? I ate out last Friday and Pete and I are going away for the weekend, to a luxury B+B in Shropshire, where there's loads of home-made bread and preserves for breakfast and where we'll be eating out on the Friday and Saturday evenings. Although we're looking forward to it, it's still a pain, weight-wise!! Hope you can get past how you're feeling and get focussed again. Big hugs! :) xx

Ohhhhhhhh Kathy that's awful, we live opposite a foundry and a few years ago they considered selling it & houses were to be built there now a percentage of houses are 'affordable' housing which doesn't always attract the right kind of people. I truly hope you get decent neighbours.

Oh dear, get back on it whilst you can, just take small steps doing what you can when you can, you make some yummy meals.

Thanks, Michelle. :) Yes, it's definitely a pain and such a gamble when that happens, isn't it? Hope you don't get any undesirables near you then. :S xx

Your weight goes down, and then goes back up for no reason and then plateaus !!!

Back