Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW The TV has a dicky fit & looks like it's for the tip, then half hour later is ok, so now do I buy new TV or not???????, grrrrrrrrr

DYJHIW The TV has a dicky fit & looks like it's for the tip, then half hour later is ok, so now do I buy new TV or not???????, grrrrrrrrr

A tricky one. Have you checked that it was the TV and not aerial/reception/digi/Sky box faults? I always check online to make sure no transmitters have had a problem. We have regular trouble with our Sky box which is sometimes 'cured' by switching off and on again, but other times we have to do a complete reboot - unfortunately, this later is happening more and more frequently. Sigh.

A tricky one. Have you checked that it was the TV and not aerial/reception/digi/Sky box faults? I always check online to make sure no transmitters have had a problem. We have regular trouble with our Sky box which is sometimes 'cured' by switching off and on again, but other times we have to do a complete reboot - unfortunately, this later is happening more and more frequently. Sigh.

Thanks, funny you should say that somebody else said the same thing, unfortunately we don't have another tv to check in the house so we can't check. I think I'll wait until we know if it's broke or not, at the most we'll be without a tv for a couple of days.

DYJHIW the hospital sends you an appointment for a day during your long-booked holidays - and you'd already given them these dates!

For goodness sake!

Back