Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you've had a rubbish day. Star week has arrived, I've injured my shoulder (trapped nerve?) A student has complained about me and my latest journal has been rejected. Sigh :-(

Oh no! You poor thing, Rosie! How awful for you. :( :flowers: Hope things improve for you very soon, in every single way. xxoo

DYJHIW you know you should tell someone how you feel to clear your own head but can't blooming bring yourself to do it because of the fear

is this the same person as before Florida? If so feel the feel & go for it, you've waited long enough, what have you got to loose?

DYJHIW your entire family doesn't give up smoking like you did and just to see them a few times a week means you have to breathe a ton of second hand smoke?

Dyjhiw you go to visit someone in a nursing home and they say they were better off at home with just 3 hours care a day and that they think they can't say anything as they will have it taken out on them by not being attended to even more

Thats so sad ..but she is probably right ...

Dyjhiw you go to visit someone in a nursing home and they say they were better off at home with just 3 hours care a day and that they think they can't say anything as they will have it taken out on them by not being attended to even more

awwww bless that's awful.

It is, and they're now separated. I just have the ultimate fear of rejection.

ohhhh interesting, if you do make a move a least you'll know either way.

Back