Don't you just love it when...

ahh sweet! its my best mate and her hubbys first date anniversary today too :) something in the air around christmas obviously! congratulations :)

Aw that's so lovely! I want to find out how many guinea pigs I've lost now haha...

DYJLIW you make homemade biscuits (full fat butter, sugar etc...) and they turn out 2.5 syns each! So happy as they're gorgeous! :D

Aw that's so lovely! I want to find out how many guinea pigs I've lost now haha...

DYJLIW you make homemade biscuits (full fat butter, sugar etc...) and they turn out 2.5 syns each! So happy as they're gorgeous! :D

at a quick guess, 32 guinea pigs ;) great work, keep it up :p

Laura94B said:

Isn't it so sweet? :) average guinea pig weighs a pound but I think Malc worked it out for you!

I'm actually 3 lbs from losing the average 5ft 11 supermodel ha!! Xx

Thank you Malc and Minky! Quite cool to see it in a different way to just pounds and stones!

You get 3lbs off, 2 stone award AND slimmer of the week!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Camz!

Haha! Following previous post, just did a quick search and I appear to have lost a small 3 year old :p

Laura94B said:
Well done Camz!

Haha! Following previous post, just did a quick search and I appear to have lost a small 3 year old :p

Could you imagine having to carry a child around alllllllll day everyday?! Wouldn't happen... So congrats sweetie! Xx

DYJLIW you get a £600 pay rise :)

It would have been a bit unfair not to Jenna in the circumstances - its not like you wanted it to go and party. Unfortunately Im driving to Coventry tomorrow for the exact same reason - not nice by any means

DYJLIW you're in bed feeling hungry and realise you've not had your hex B...rocky road anyone!? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW your Christmas break starts here!!! Last day worked yesterday and flying back to UK tomorrow for my first Christmas in the UK in four years. I'm as excited as I used to be when I was 5 :D

:xmascheers::dancing_snowman::109::xmassign::smiley1842::xmastree::33:

481729_465658886831896_399172309_n.jpg

Back