Don't you just love it when...

dyjliw you feel this year is your year :)
Ihave had a good start so far losing weight and have got money back from ppi claims and will be able to pay off all my bills (debts :'( )oh and finally get extra hours in work .I am not gloating but feel so positive ling may it last and hope it rubs off on you lovely ladies and gents of course.
xx

dyjliw you feel this year is your year :)
Ihave had a good start so far losing weight and have got money back from ppi claims and will be able to pay off all my bills (debts :'( )oh and finally get extra hours in work .I am not gloating but feel so positive ling may it last and hope it rubs off on you lovely ladies and gents of course.
xx

wow that's brill, I've never thought about seeing about claiming for ppi, it just seems such a faff, glad you've managed to benefit from it though.

wow that's brill, I've never thought about seeing about claiming for ppi, it just seems such a faff, glad you've managed to benefit from it though.

I didnt think much about it either but Tesco bank got in touch with me and that set the ball rolling and got in touch with visa no faffing about and I got a pleasant surprise with the amounts I got back,give it a go you may be surprised as well. good luck if you do .

When OH is goin to his familys house to watch the footie giving you the house to yourself and son to chill out with a homemade low syn chinese and a dvd!! And even though you are glad to see the back of your OH for a few hours as you dont spend much time apart you are still gonna miss him aswell!! Xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
When OH is goin to his familys house to watch the footie giving you the house to yourself and son to chill out with a homemade low syn chinese and a dvd!! And even though you are glad to see the back of your OH for a few hours as you dont spend much time apart you are still gonna miss him aswell!! Xx

Have a great evening :)

I saw OH last night at 9pm when he went to bed & I won't see him until tomorrow when i get home from work, he's gone to Brighton to watch football:D so far i've been on the sunbed, had a glass of wine, got candles on (he hates the smell), i'm listening to Dean Martin, then I'll watch catch up tv & read in bed thats the real treat:D

.....when you buy a new rug and cushion covers for the living room :)

Attachments

• image-1009679.jpg
    image-1009679.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image-3526417883.jpg
    image-3526417883.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 45
DYJLIW you're looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow and shifting the pounds that you can feel have settled back in your stomach and on your hips from these past few weeks of eating badly! Hmm, what to have for my first few meals back on plan to celebrate?!

Also, DYJLIW you're giving yourself the challenge of giving up alcohol for Lent which starts tomorrow! Definitely going to be hard, but it'll be a good test and I'll save a lot on syns!

everything you thought could go wrong today has gone well

car is back with no further problems
lost 1.5lbs this week
run went well and I've got a buddy to go with over the next two week so that will keep me motivated to do training (just need to keep myself motivated to do my long runs on the weekend now)

Back