Don't you just love it when...

Im sooo lovin all my new peeps on minimins!!!! Woop woop!!!! Holl'lla to all us amazin ladies on this site!!! We will alll guide us on each otha's the way!!! Thankyou to everyone so far, and all the fab posts to come xxxxxxxxx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
Wow who cares about the face!! Look at that tiny waist!!! You look soooo skinny mrs!!! Well done!!! Xxx

Haha thanks!!! I wish I was skinny lol. The 'hold it all in' tights I was wearing must have been doing their job!!! ;)

Awww feeling the love this morning chaps and chapesses.

For what it's worth I wouldn't have succeeded without you all either. We are lovely aren't we?! :p

Haha thanks!!! I wish I was skinny lol. The 'hold it all in' tights I was wearing must have been doing their job!!! ;)

I was the same in my "size 14" jeans i squeezed myself into yesterday!! They made my legs look like drain pipes!! I think i was at risk of thrombosis though lol!! I think i was dicing with circulation ha!!! Xxx

Dyjliw kids are off to your parents for a week this afternoon.

I love them to pieces but they argue and fight so much it wears me down at times! A nice refreshing week means I can up the body magic and they get some quality time with Nanna and grandad. Win win! xx

Mrs.S. said:
Dyjliw kids are off to your parents for a week this afternoon.

I love them to pieces but they argue and fight so much it wears me down at times! A nice refreshing week means I can up the body magic and they get some quality time with Nanna and grandad. Win win! xx

Ooo sounds lovely!! Enjoy xxx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
I was the same in my "size 14" jeans i squeezed myself into yesterday!! They made my legs look like drain pipes!! I think i was at risk of thrombosis though lol!! I think i was dicing with circulation ha!!! Xxx

Pmsl :D

dyjliw you in a good mood today., even with 6 hours sleep :)

Back