Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW the big pile of work you had to do shrinks really quickly! :D

DYJLIW the boy on the till at Poundland is talking to you about the 'old ladies' on the tills in their other store, and then clarifies it with 'Well, not really old, you know, but older than us - in their forties'

As a fifty year old I'm not sure whether to be pleased he thinks I'm over ten years younger, :queen: or offended that he thinks forty year-olds are 'old ladies.' :hmm: :D

Did you chuck it out? lol

Nope, I somehow managed to make it through the pile in a quarter of the time I allowed for it!!

DYJLIW you realise that due to a bank holiday * another long weekend you are working 4, 4 day weeks in April, and only taking 2 days holiday. Splendid!

Your friends are really supportive of you when you're going through a tough time.

For some reaons I never expect people to be anything more than polite to me, so kindness and caring and general loveliness makes me bawl - but it's a good thing :)

It's going to be a nice day and you can hang the washing out!!! Theres only 2 days in work then holidays:)

You realise than in less than a week you are going to meet one of your idols for the second time in less than 6 months.

It's 2 weeks to go! Oh My god oh my god oh my god!!

DYJLIW you break out your shorts from summer for the randomly nice weather... not only are they looser than they were, you find £60 in the pockets!

My luck seems to be changing haha

MidnightPrincess said:
DYJLIW you break out your shorts from summer for the randomly nice weather... not only are they looser than they were, you find £60 in the pockets!

My luck seems to be changing haha

Love love love this! You lucky duck!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

MidnightPrincess said:
I know! And I'm a student, how £60 managed to disappear at some point without me noticing I don't know! But I'm glad it's back haha ;)

You can treat yourself to a smaller pair of shorts!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back