Don't you just love it when...

Welcome back jess, glad everything went ok and hope you recover well! Enjoy the painkillers! :) x

worry about that when your well and back on your feet hun. Concentrate on getting better your health is more important x You will be back into it before you know it

Welcome back jess, glad everything went ok and hope you recover well! Enjoy the painkillers! :) x
Thanks, good to be back! xx

worry about that when your well and back on your feet hun. Concentrate on getting better your health is more important x You will be back into it before you know it
Yeah i am, i cooked over 26 meals in total each for me & hubby so i can stick on plan, as of why i was always asking about freezing meals... I wont be fully weight bearing (walking) until week 6-8 depending on bending limit (leg fixed straight in a brace) an recovering in next so many weeks. Thats why i want to get on track now instead been off track for over 6 weeks,. xx

Dyjliw you've had your first fully on plan day in ages, dinners for the week planned and oats soaking for my first magic porridge in the morning. Back in the zone! :)
Well done :D Makes you feel awesome when you get into the zone!xx

DYJLW ..... You stand on the scales 3 days early with heavy clothes on and you are showing a loss, roll on Thursday :clap:

New sw mini members might not of heard of magic porridge,I know I didn't know what it was till I read about it on here.We are all here to learn new things!!!!!

People constantly ask what it is, even if its been explained 2 or 3 posts above! I think that's why people get exasperated! :)

People constantly ask what it is, even if its been explained 2 or 3 posts above! I think that's why people get exasperated! :)

what is it, never heard of magic pancakes:Na_Na_Na_Na:

There is a huge thread in the recipes section!

I know I was being you know the word but dont know how to spell it lol faceieshus (sp)

Facetious lol x the smiley doesn't show on the iPhone app tho

Ah right I didnt know, I have a bog standard phone and using the lap top and thank you for the correction is spelling :)

Back