Don't you just love it when...

Its the holidays whoooooo (but both of my kids were up at 6.20 wtf !!!!)

You wake up to sunshine instead of grey sky:)

when your 4 year old tells you she loves you and wasnt even prompted :D

when you win stuff that might seem small to some people but I love it :)

You receive notification that your mortgage is finally paid off and you can now go part time in work :)

You receive notification that your mortgage is finally paid off and you can now go part time in work :)

Ah I can but dream!

Trouble is I work part time now so that notification is even further away for me than most. :(

Always the lotto I suppose !

Do you have a hobby or anything that you'll do with your extra free time? xx

Ah I can but dream!

Trouble is I work part time now so that notification is even further away for me than most. :(

Always the lotto I suppose !

Do you have a hobby or anything that you'll do with your extra free time? xx

yes, I have a very huge half shire horse with a mane down to his knees that I am planning to show and break to harness this year, so that should take my mind off things as my mum died recently. I was at her bedside with my dad and she was in my arms though, so it was good she had love at her end :)

yes, I have a very huge half shire horse with a mane down to his knees that I am planning to show and break to harness this year, so that should take my mind off things as my mum died recently. I was at her bedside with my dad and she was in my arms though, so it was good she had love at her end :)

Do you have pics? My boy was half shire :) 17:3!

Not sure how to upload pics on ipad .....

Sorry to hear about your mum, lovely for her that you and your dad were there though. X

Also congrats on the mortgage,cant wait to be in that position but unfortunately we are at the other end,trying to saves deposit to get the mortgage in the first place! Xx

Aw so sorry to hear about your mum. Can't imagine how that was, but like you said she had love xx

Horse sounds gorgeous! I love horses just never fortunate enough to have had much contact, although my cousins always have so I can ride.

Nice timing with the summer coming up too! x

320844_10150514987694251_637904250_11604157_265108535_n.jpg

Thanks guys .... Expert tuition :) That photo was taken some time ago, his mane is much longer now ....

Back