Don't you just love it when...

Thanks! Xx

Not sure exactly need to finalise details with her tonight but will prob be end of june/beginning of July x

DYJLIW... I got my leg brace off!!! :D

SUCH a BIG shock!! I thought i had another 6weeks+ with it on and the steps of full leg flex, fully weight bare/walking with crutches, removing one crutch then both then brace removal.. but nope! My surgeon is very happy with recovery so far and can ditch brace & crutches! :D:D:happy036::bliss:

(Even though my leg is to weak to walk on properly atm lol )

Great news Jess :) x

SUCH a BIG shock!! I thought i had another 6weeks+ with it on and the steps of full leg flex, fully weight bare/walking with crutches, removing one crutch then both then brace removal.. but nope! My surgeon is very happy with recovery so far and can ditch brace & crutches! :D:D:happy036::bliss:

Yay! That's great! :) xxx

whoop whoop yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks everyone :D Never been so happy yet scared to move my leg or walk lol. Plenty of physio & il be up walking properly again :D

Thats fab Hun xxxx

Thats fab Hun xxxx

Jess thats fantastic news hun you must be ecstatic - go girl

Thanks :)) Yes i am! Scary to walk without brace but getting used to it. Just had physio earlier and shes pleased with recovery, just need to strengthen my thigh more so it can withstand my weight to walk! but all great :D

DYJLIW... Had first weigh in at SW last night, since before knee op so been 2months since last official weigh in, Ive gained 3.5lb... Was abit gutted but my group made me feel loads better since it is over 2 months & ive been immobile!

Bring on the losses now... :)

Back