Don't you just love it when...

You are strong just been the chippy for hubby and never got anything even tho tonight I usually have something as a treat I've got lovely fish cooking with lots of veggies and I know I will enjoy it more than a big fat greasy yak away ;-) X

Dyjliw you win lots on the tombola at a charity coffee and cake sale including a litre bottle of vodka! Don't drink vodka but daughter seems pleased!

Well if she decides she doesnt like that brand of vodka I know someone who would take it of ya hands lol wink wink

Im fine hun thanks just trying to cope with a bit of indigestion grrrr.

I miss sitting all snuggled up with my 2 watching kids programmes lol - theyre 24 and 28 now so not much chance of that. Ah well maybe grandkids next year eh lol

Im fine hun thanks just trying to cope with a bit of indigestion grrrr.

I miss sitting all snuggled up with my 2 watching kids programmes lol - theyre 24 and 28 now so not much chance of that. Ah well maybe grandkids next year eh lol

Awww it was lovely my Charly fell asleep so me and Pauly had an hour to pick Xmas presents out the argos catalogue which was nice ;-)

Awww tell your kids to get cracking on the grankids situation ;-) X

When I've had a good week SW wise and pleased got through the weekend :D
Looking forward to WI on Tues

You have wanted to raid the cupboards all day and haven't gave in just painted my toes I will NOT go to the goody draw if my scales arnt good tomorrow I will be mad X

Well done Katie! I wanted my Ben & Jerrys icecream from freezer but did not give in :D

You treat yourself to a gorgeous new winter coat...in a SIZE 10!!! :D

Dyjliw you have a bun in the oven ;)

Back