Don't you just love it when...

I never lifted a finger we went to a greek restaurant I had a onion soup to start was delish
And a chicken kebab & rice and they done me a side of mixed veg no pud I came home and had a big fruit salad and a toffee muller ;-) X

Sounds gorgeous chick - well done resisting the pudd xx

Lol how nice! Hubby and I ate together last night after kids went to bed, well we sent them to their room early lol and that was a treat.
Greek restaurant sounds nice and send you better than I would have been lol

Aww it's nice to have time together I enjoyed it even tho now he's in the loft watching a film I'm downstairs watching xfactor haha ohh it was hard being good but I've done it now and I'm happy ;-) I've put the volume up in the telly so I can't hear any thing shout me from the kitchen cupboards hahaha X

Lol @ the volume.

Im going to have my rice pudd and jam in a bit then thats it for the night. Ive not been across the doors today I NEED to go out tomorrow and get some fruit and some wholemeal bread

Lol @ the volume.

Im going to have my rice pudd and jam in a bit then thats it for the night. Ive not been across the doors today I NEED to go out tomorrow and get some fruit and some wholemeal bread
I've not been out either lol thought about it but decided against it lol
Am going to have some rice pud for my brekkie I think tomorrow x

Lol @ the volume.

Haha !!

Mmmm your making me jel rice pud & jam !!

My letter box had just banged so I went to look a big bar of galaxy AGAIN from the neighbour :-0
Resist Katie resist !!
Is it a sign I'm trying to be good and god wants me to eat it or am I wishful thinking LOL X

image-467654312.jpg

DYJLIW we've signed up to foster Huskies in need until a permanent home is found.

Today we collected Indie. Shes 7 years old on xmas eve!
Shes the dark one on hubbys knee. Next to her is our big boy Max :) (who is my protector atm with been pregnant! sleeps down the side of my bed now too lol)

2013-11-09 20.28.15.jpg

Haha !!

Mmmm your making me jel rice pud & jam !!

My letter box had just banged so I went to look a big bar of galaxy AGAIN from the neighbour :-0
Resist Katie resist !!
Is it a sign I'm trying to be good and god wants me to eat it or am I wishful thinking LOL X

View attachment 113301
Omg what's your neighbour trying to do to you!

Back