Don't you just love it when...

When you make yourself proud! I've just been sitting here thinking about what goodies I have in my tin and wondering if I should just have what I want and forget SW tonight.

Instead I just heated up the leftovers of my spinach and mushroom cannelloni (syn free) and had it with some salad. :)

Grapefruit in the fridge chilling before becoming my pudding!! :)

When you make yourself proud! I've just been sitting here thinking about what goodies I have in my tin and wondering if I should just have what I want and forget SW tonight.

Instead I just heated up the leftovers of my spinach and mushroom cannelloni (syn free) and had it with some salad. :)

Grapefruit in the fridge chilling before becoming my pudding!! :)

Well Done the canelloni sounds yum!

Dyjliw The Voice is back on tv.... Love Will I am!

Me too, love it, Will.I.Am is my nxt husband!!!! Kylie did get on my nerves a it, and I really must ​see Tom Jones live, whoar!!!!!!!

I think tom jones voice is phenomenal.

Did anybody else realise that even when singing kaisers song with Ricky, Tom is all you can hear!

I too though Kylie was a bit annoying. A bit ott and like she was hyper? xx

I think tom jones voice is phenomenal.

Did anybody else realise that even when singing kaisers song with Ricky, Tom is all you can hear!

I too though Kylie was a bit annoying. A bit ott and like she was hyper? xx
She was a bit but in other ways I felt quite 'normal' considering how famous she is.
I wonder if she is like that all the time or maybe just trying to find her niche within the panel, being the only girl etc

Lol, I know, I'm undecided now though, at first I was so excited, but I don't like crowds & I think I'm going to get claustrophobic. I need to discuss it with my sister.
I suppose it could depend how its set up etc, you don't necessarily have to get in the crowds

DYJLIW because ive been so busy with house duties, ive not had chance to even think im hungry or eat junk foods .... yey me! :D

Dyjliw it's night 2 of Jacob in his new bedroom and he settled well on his own :)

Must be because I've brought rest of his toys and teddies in so looks more like his previous room

Chicken roast dinner is cooking for tea :-D

you can have all of this for 3 syns :D

2014-01-13 17.53.54.jpg

Back