Don't you just love it when...

Don't you just love it when the steak you have for dinner tastes so much nicer when it's paid for by G4S!!!!!! Lol

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Don't you just love witnessing a 2 1/2 yr old working out the big problems in life ................ we had a lovely spell of sunshine yesterday but it suddenly started to rain. My youngest GD looked up, frowned and said " Oh no, the sun is going to get wet"

Minimunchkins said:
Don't you just love witnessing a 2 1/2 yr old working out the big problems in life ................ we had a lovely spell of sunshine yesterday but it suddenly started to rain. My youngest GD looked up, frowned and said " Oh no, the sun is going to get wet"

So cute bless her :)

DYJLIW .. you have two days in work then a week off.. and only two and a half days work when you go back in.. yay for two short working weeks .. but roll on tuesday @ 5 when i actually finish work :p

.........when you charge up your camera and find 48 photos from Christmas last year and realise how much slimmer I look now after losing almost 3 stone :)

DYJLIW..it's finally weigh in day!! I've been looking forward to this all week :D I have been angelic, and can't wait to step on those scales.

parfittaroles said:
When you find THE wedding dress after just half an hour of shopping ?!

How exciting!

Dyjliw you meet a friend you haven't seen in a long time and its like you've never been apart. Had such a lovely evening with my friend, chatted like we always did and had plenty of giggles :) oh and she is here for a bit longer than I though too- got another 9 days! :D

Well done Princess Stevie that's ace :)

DYJLIW Your next few days includes Magic Mike with best friend, finally getting your eyebrows waxed (long story) finally recolouring your hair (no story - just lazy) a weekend away in Edinburgh with boyf and oldest friend and a WEEK OFF WORK. Haven't had any time of this year that wasn't spent moving house, so ridiculously pleased to have some time to chill out & catch up on sleep :)

Back