Don't you just love it when...

The line up for strictly is in the mail today.

I'll make sure I don't see it then, I'm looking forward to all being revealed in the live show. Did you apply for complimentary, tickets for SCD, you are notified by email if sucessful, me & my sister have been to London & Blackpool. I'm disapointed SCD won't be in Blackpool this year.

Happy Holidays said:
I'll make sure I don't see it then, I'm looking forward to all being revealed in the live show. Did you apply for complimentary, tickets for SCD, you are notified by email if sucessful, me & my sister have been to London & Blackpool. I'm disapointed SCD won't be in Blackpool this year.

I tried to avoid seeing it too, but then my cousin put the entire list as her Facebook status :( so there was no way I could avoid it-altho didn't read it all as I realised what it was

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Holidays said:

Would of like to have gone to Blackpool,shame it won't be there.

A supply teacher maybe?

I used to be friends with a bloke who's mum had....... THIRTEEN Newfoundlands!

She was the Newfoundland rescue in our local area which is how she had so many. People don't realise what they're taking on.

Back