Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you order an outfit in a size 14 with your fingers crossed and it blooming well fits!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropped a dress size in 5 weeks!!!! Over the moon!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you order an outfit in a size 14 with your fingers crossed and it blooming well fits!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropped a dress size in 5 weeks!!!! Over the moon!! Xxx

that's fab! Bet your so chuffed!! (And rightly so too!!) x

I really am! I don't think I'd be a 14 just yet in trousers etc, but I'm fine with that as long a I'm heading that way!!! Xxx

pixie-gem said:
They are the only ones i like lol, and limited edition so had to get them while they were still there!
Hark at me, covering my arse lol
to be fair i do only have two a day in the evening with a cuppa :p

Bars or boxes? ;-)

Just had a rocky road bar now, bloody lush!! Xxx

Dyjliw you finally confront your boss about constantly undermining you infront of the children then the following morning the point I made about giving in is proved absolutely correct and he is left stressing with a tantruming 4 year old. Mwahaha! About time he realised I'm actually qualified and very experienced in my field, and whilst childcare is a job that is looked down on by many, he has finally realised that I do know what I'm talking about!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjliw you finally confront your boss about constantly undermining you infront of the children then the following morning the point I made about giving in is proved absolutely correct and he is left stressing with a tantruming 4 year old. Mwahaha! About time he realised I'm actually qualified and very experienced in my field, and whilst childcare is a job that is looked down on by many, he has finally realised that I do know what I'm talking about!

Well done for confronting him!!!!!

ScarlettStar86 said:

Well done you x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

ScarlettStar86 said:

When I was nanny/ au pair the eight year old was still wetting at night, she'd had every dr/psychologist going, father was using punishment to no effect and she'd taken to hiding her bedding (in a drawer with clean clothes!!!) after witnessing him going for her when the bedding was discovered I asked to take over. He said yes in a sort of 'ok let's see you fail! Attitude!

I explained to her that she needed to put all wet stuff in the machine in the morning then after school she would have to make the bed before being allowed out to play. She was dry in one week!!!!

Shirleen said:
When I was nanny/ au pair the eight year old was still wetting at night, she'd had every dr/psychologist going, father was using punishment to no effect and she'd taken to hiding her bedding (in a drawer with clean clothes!!!) after witnessing him going for her when the bedding was discovered I asked to take over. He said yes in a sort of 'ok let's see you fail! Attitude!

I explained to her that she needed to put all wet stuff in the machine in the morning then after school she would have to make the bed before being allowed out to play. She was dry in one week!!!!

Oh bless her, no wonder she was still wetting some people have no idea! Well done you, hope the father apologised to you! X

mrstore said:
Well done for confronting him!!!!!

Thanks hun! To give him his dues he did stick to his guns this morning, poor 4 year old didn't have a clue what to think! Normally I say no to something and explain why I've said no (in yesterday's case chocolate mini rolls are not an appropriate breakfast!) Then dad says no 4-5 times, littlun keeps whinging at him until dad sneaks chocolate past me to the boy to stop the whinging.
I was furious! There have been times the boys have actually said to me if I've said no to something (which isn't often, and always for a good reason which I make clear) they will say, well I'll just ask daddy when he gets home then! Told dad this and think he was shocked that they see him as the pushover he is! Hopefully change is ahead!

.....when you wake up with 2 bites on your knee :( they are so itchy and burning like hell

Attachments

• image-3626730200.jpg
    image-3626730200.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 38
Back