Don't you just love it when...

jezzi999 said:
DYJLIW the ladies (and gents) of the DYJLIW and DYJHIW threads have got you through the last few weeks.

A special special thanks for those that replied to two posts when I was particularly upset - when I was worried about my husbands depression (he's back on the meds now) and also the "cookie dough incident" (I've been good since)!

You guys have kept me sane the last few months, and inspired me and made me laugh when I felt terrible.

Last week I hit club 10, and today I hit 2st off - and that's thanks to the support and friendship of you guys.

I dedicate my (homemade) sticker to you all :) :) :) :)

Glad things are better for you:)

Well done on club 10 and 2st award :)

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW by some miracle of God you manage a STS. Now it's a new SW week and I'm ready to fight the flab :D

Well done chick - so pleased for you. Bring on a great week - I'm in full on flab fighting mode this week too :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...when everyone seems to be doing really well at the moment! Well done to everyone who achieved personal milestones in their weight loss. :)

Even I'm a bit more positive today - the world is ending! :p

After a blip last night I am happy to get back on plan today - a blip would usually turn into a week but I thought 1 bad night isn't as bad as 7 bad days which is other option!

You've finished your Xmas shopping!!! As long as kids list don't change dramatically then I'm doing pretty well :)

That's fab Jenna well done!

Jezzi I have so much awe and respect for you for what you do over Christmas for shelter I think its fantastic! Xx

dyjiw you throw together a random lunch and it ends up being really yummy! Had some pumpkin left over from carving them the other day so pureed it and made it into a pasta sauce with some passata and philly light (1/2 qty of a choice each) grated carrot and garlic. it was delish and almost all superfree! also chopped some courgette in and boiled it with the pasta. really tasty

MinkyDinky said:
Thank you :) considering I was a size 22 (pushing 24!) this time last year it just feels so amazing! Xx

You look amazing-if I can look half as good as you in a years time ill be happy. Plus your hair is stunning xx

Back