Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your sister offers you her car to buy - at family rates and pay 'as and whenever' - but you can't have it 'til after she has put a full MOT on it!! :D

It would have been your mum and dads wedding anniversary today so you buy your mum some flowers and your mental sister buys her some 'flours' for my mums bread maker!

We all lolled lots!

Thanks big SIS for cheering up a sad day x x x

your mental sister buys her some 'flours' for my mums bread maker!

that's an awesome idea for my mum's mother's day lol!!!

DYJLIW you plan a quiet, healthy, SW friendly lunch in with two friends, and it turns into a less quiet but still healthy, SW friendly lunch in with 4 friends and two kids lol.
we all brought something to add and ended up with a pile of free and superfree foods, and it was lovely sharing with the two that arn't on SW, and seeing them enjoy the SW foods and compliment it all lol.

I took low syn coleslaw; loads of cabbage, finely sliced onion and grated carrot with 3syns worth of low fat mayo. so little mayo per portion it wasn't worth synning it on its own. I also took an italian pepper salad, sliced raw peppers, balsalmic, 2squirts of olive oil spray and some oregano .that went down really well. and finally, I took some hard boiled eggs.
H brought some ham from the butcher's, a cucumber and a lettuce.
L provided the venue, more lettuce and tuna which went into the pasta salad.
K brought pasta and sweetcorn which L made into a salad with a little mayo and her tuna. again, 3 syns for the whole pan and it went round all 7 of us with leftovers lol!
HY brought some tomatoes and a pack of pepsi max cans.

it was lovely!!!

Last edited:
She got her the hovis mixes lol white, brown, canary, onion ... my mums going to be making bread non stop!

X x x

DYJLIW you go bridesmaid shopping with your MOH and you find the wedding dress you ordered, try it on and know that it looks so much better after loosing 3stone :) totally gives me the motivation to keep going. Go me!!

DYJLIW your hubby goes out of his way to stick up for you, even though you got upset over something really silly :)

When you sit at work smiling just because you're thinking of how much you are still
In love and how much your OH makes you laugh with all your silly things? :) had a silly smile all day! Xx

When you sit at work smiling just because you're thinking of how much you are still
In love and how much your OH makes you laugh with all your silly things? :) had a silly smile all day! Xx

That is beyond sweet. I love those kind of days! :D

When you're sharing Minky Dinkys thoughts spookily since yesterday :)

MinkyDinky said:
Glad I'm not the only one :) xx

Mine was in my bad books for no contact from Afghan then the jammy devil always makes me über happy by surprising me with contact and making everything ok again!

donna88 said:
When your 3 year old comes up and randomly tells you he loves you

Trying to teach my 30 month old that, but he doesn't get it! He'd rather call me a dippy devil! Lol

Xx

MissSlinky2011 said:
She got her the hovis mixes lol white, brown, canary, onion ... my mums going to be making bread non stop!

X x x

Typo made me chuckle so thanks for cheering me up on what was being a sad day!!!! Canary bread lol!!!!

RScothern said:
Typo made me chuckle so thanks for cheering me up on what was being a sad day!!!! Canary bread lol!!!!

Lol I'm glad my predictive text malfunction has brightened up your day :D

I'm off to get me some canary bread! Hehe

X x x

Mine was in my bad books for no
Trying to teach my 30 month old that, but he doesn't get it! He'd rather call me a dippy devil! Lol

Xx

Awwww that's adorable though

When you have a terrible weigh in as a result of thinking you can do another plan & when it doesn't work all your friends on here just give you all the support you need, and don't say 'I told you so' - even though you blatantly deserve it!

When you have a terrible weigh in as a result of thinking you can do another plan & when it doesn't work all your friends on here just give you all the support you need, and don't say 'I told you so' - even though you blatantly deserve it!

I've tried every diet going and SW is definitely the best!! You tried something else found out it wasn't for you and you came back!! :)

kingleds said:

You DO NOT deserve a told you so.

You tried, it didn't work. Never mind, and back to Sw. What would there be to tell you anyway?

Wash your mouth out xxx

DYJLIW your DH has gone to the dump to get rid of a load of rubbish, leaving you in bed with minimins and a cup of green tea! :coffee: Lazy morning, and then meeting your sis for a pub lunch, collecting the car :7600: she is selling you for a pittance, with full MOT and 6 months tax, and she is treating you to lunch! Sisters like you don't come along very often. :flowers:

Back