Don't you just love it when...

When you find 2x £5 notes in your purse you never knew where there!! :) happy days!

DYJLIW someone you used to be friends with, who thinks they and their dance troupe are the greatest thing since sliced bread, gets four X's on BGT and slated! Granted its a shame for the kids, but to see her knocked down a peg or two made my day and made me smile :) I know it sounds *****y but she's a nasty piece of work!!

Your oh comes home and you still get butterflies!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Your little girl gets 1st place at her dance comp

Attachments

• image-1342654920.jpg
    image-1342654920.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 39
I was off plan from Friday - Monday and I weighed myself this morning and I am still the same. Talk about getting lucky, it's about time I get a bit of good luck :rolleyes:

I just have to say this absolutely melted my heart. A Dog is genuinely the best friend you will EVER make. I have had my sweetheart of a dog for 12 years (which isn't actually that old considering she is a proper mongrel). I wish you the best and most happy life with your new companion, I just know you will love it. :D xxx

Happy Holidays said:
DYJLIW you OH turns down the radiators & thinks you won't notice, erm yes I have & they are now on full blast again:D

And it doesn't matter, he is taking himself of to Fuerte for a weeks holiday tomorrow, so party at ours:D

I'll bring potatoes (to make SW chips natch)!!!

DYJLIW that very sweet but rather klutzy stray cat who has been popping by for the last few months decides he feels rather at home despite the fact you have 3 cats already (2 of which are also black) and is currently curled up next to you purring away. :heartpump:

When the shoes you ordered just arrived & there even more pretty than you expected :D x

DYJLIW you have a perfect day with a dear friend and the daughters you were both expecting when you first met nearly 17 years ago? :) A quick wander around St David's in Cardiff (bargain dress for daughter £45 down to £12), early supper at Browns using Tesco vouchers so free effectively then a message to say friend's new kittens were arriving in an hour so train home to two gorgeous fluffy babies and a glass or two of wine. Bliss.

**punk*~*star** said:
Your little girl gets 1st place at her dance comp

And she got 4th today for her duet :D very proud mummy alert :talk017:

Attachments

• image-1031814057.jpg
    image-1031814057.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 40
Back