Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you have a holiday booked for 10 days in Salou and now your family are considering going to Florida 2 days after you get back...and you can go too :) Granted I have to contribute a couple of hundred towards it and will leave me penniless for months but it would be amazing if we actually book. Cross your fingers for me!

Granted it would do sweet FA for my weightloss lol!

You find your school books from when you were 11 and 12 and have a right giggle at your stupid answers to questions and what you had written to your friends when you were bored!

I.e do you think I'm prettier than so and so

Friends reply - yes your well prettier and you've already got boobs!

Lol!

DYJLIW you have a holiday booked for 10 days in Salou and now your family are considering going to Florida 2 days after you get back...and you can go too :) Granted I have to contribute a couple of hundred towards it and will leave me penniless for months but it would be amazing if we actually book. Cross your fingers for me!

Granted it would do sweet FA for my weightloss lol!

Wow that's brill, how exciting, we're off to Florida next December (we need time to save) but we're going with our daughter, her boyfriend & his son who will be 4, so it's going to be so much fun with a little one, all those kiddie rides I can go on.........................

It will be so worth being penniless for a few months, when we went last year we ate at The Golden Corale, it's a buffet place & about $12pp + drinks there are loads of foods to chose from, you could find some SW friendly things there.

Wow that's brill, how exciting, we're off to Florida next December (we need time to save) but we're going with our daughter, her boyfriend & his son who will be 4, so it's going to be so much fun with a little one, all those kiddie rides I can go on.........................

It will be so worth being penniless for a few months, when we went last year we ate at The Golden Corale, it's a buffet place & about $12pp + drinks there are loads of foods to chose from, you could find some SW friendly things there.
Haha I LOVE the Golden Corral, I imagine the next time I visit Florida (if not this Summer it will definitely be next Summer) it will be a massive challenge going there...it's so damn yum!
I'm too excited at the idea of it at the minute as it didn't look like it would be possible at all this year as it's so expensive...and well if it falls through there's next year to look forward to! Definitely the happiest place on Earth :)

mrstore said:
Dyjliw........ You have 2 lovely nice and neat gardens :) and all the housework is done too :)

I've got the tidy house part but it's blowing a gale and raining here so no gardening for me lol

X x x

*Emsie* said:
I wouldn't know it rarely happens here...how do you manage it??

Boredom lol, and I was making the most of the sunny weather, and then when the gardens were done the house needed doing as there was grass everywhere, and I couldn't do downstairs without the upstairs!! And I'm really pleased I did the gardens without any help from my OH :)

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow :) I've been feeling movement since 16 weeks but it's the first time my belly has jumped lol can't wait for my hubby to see!

X x z

You get a lovely message that encourages your return to the forum you've missed :) Cheers Acc xx

Mummy2Bslim said:
I'm 25 weeks tomorrow :) I've been feeling movement since 16 weeks but it's the first time my belly has jumped lol can't wait for my hubby to see!

X x z

Ahh :) is it your first baby?? I remember balancing the tv remote on my belly and baby kicking it off lol

mrstore said:
Ahh :) is it your first baby?? I remember balancing the tv remote on my belly and baby kicking it off lol

Yeah long awaited baby number one after nearly three years of trying :D hehe I'm sure I will be having all sorts placed on my tum before long lol

X x x

JezVonSavage said:
You get a lovely message that encourages your return to the forum you've missed :) Cheers Acc xx

So glad to see u back, I was wondering if u were ok xxx

Back