Don't you just love it when...

When a pidgeon tries to sit on your wall and leave a poo, having fence makes the bird fall and not achieve that :)

When you have had a good night sleep and got up early and done loads of stuff and sitting down for a rest whilst the baby is a sleep with a brew, purrrfect :D

DYJLIW...you're feeling the best you have in a long time; so motivated and determined that nothing is going to get in your way :)

Don't you just love it, when someone recognises you from 4 years ago, and says Hello, it like no time has past at all.

gettingfit said:
DYJLI when someone gets annoyed over the most sillyest of things.it has made my day.

I know that's a dig at me-and it wasn't silly! It was a polite request to try and make reading posts easier! That's all-nothing more, nothing less!!

You told your cousin time and time again that none of the old wives tales were going to bring on labour any faster, babies only come when they are ready and she didn't believe you and her due date has passed lol I just like being right!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
You told your cousin time and time again that none of the old wives tales were going to bring on labour any faster, babies only come when they are ready and she didn't believe you and her due date has passed lol I just like being right!

X x x

The only tip I know of that works is sex.... However it has to be 'good' for the woman and at the same time as the man to be effective!!!

Shirleen said:
The only tip I know of that works is sex.... However it has to be 'good' for the woman and at the same time as the man to be effective!!!

I was going to say this too lol
I was 2 weeks over due date had 3 days of pessaries (not sure spelt that right) was then told to take hubby to bathroom and have sex !!!!!!!!

Shirleen said:

She's not with the father not that she knows who the father is so she's ruled that one out. I think she is so desperate to have the baby she's going to go over by a lot! I mean she's been drinking raspberry leaf tea for 8 weeks I think that was a very stupid thing to do try and bring the baby that early!

My baby can arrive whenever it wants as long as its not August 10th because I'm maid of honour at my sisters wedding lol

X x x

breeza said:
I was going to say this too lol
I was 2 weeks over due date had 3 days of pessaries (not sure spelt that right) was then told to take hubby to bathroom and have sex !!!!!!!!

Did it work ? :D

In a word no !!!
Very painfull experience after 3 days of pessaries lol
Was started off that eve on hormone drip and she was born early hours of next morn 42 weeks 4 days.

Oh dear lol, my mum thinks because I'm being so laid back over when bubs arrives I'm going to go early but I really don't care! I won't have a sweep or anything until I'm a week late just take it as it comes I guess!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Oh dear lol, my mum thinks because I'm being so laid back over when bubs arrives I'm going to go early but I really don't care! I won't have a sweep or anything until I'm a week late just take it as it comes I guess!

X x x

That's the best way to be,relaxed as possible.

Didn't do sweeps when I had mine things change all the time re childbirth.

What will be will be :)

Back