Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW You over hear a conversation which makes you giggle. We were on the train coming back from Langwothy, a guy behind us is having a conversation, after hearing his dob & mothers maiden name he tells the caller he is on his way back from a funeral up north, the caller obviously offers their conolences, to which he replies, 'it's ok she had to die':eek: oh dear, I couldn't stop giggling, as was OH & quite a few others on the train.

Happy Holidays said:
Happy Birthday, I hope you've had a brill day, did it rain?

Thanks :) it threw it down this morning mid dog walk and again 5 mins after I'd hung the washing out lol. Been nice though the rest of the day :)

You don't achieve your target, so not entitled to a bonus, but your lovely boss agrees to pay it to you anyway because you've worked so hard:D Which is good news because the gear box on my car went recently (still waiting for the bill), other bits have been done on my car & I've just paid for our 25th anniversary weekend. Happy Days.

Dyjliw your OH says " Don't eat that because it will clog all your Archeries"

Pheeeeww thank god I have Arteries - I think I'll be safe ;-)

What have you found to do now for your anniversary then??? x

What we were going to do in the first place!!! Apparently there are 7 seats on the later dining car, so we are going down to Kidderminster on Saturday, doing a bit of geocaching, then Sunday taking the SVR & stopping off along the way & back on the 2:10 for lunch with champgane:D

Maybe you lot can help me here, I'm thinking of having champagne for breakfast, but OH doesn't like it so I can't decide if to have champagne & vodka delivered to our room Sunday morning so we can have a drink before breakfast or arrange for the drinks to be at our breakfast table. DD & her boyfriend are staying at the hotel as well so they'll share some champagne with me.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Thank you xo

mrstore said:
Happy birthday!!! Anything nice planned???

Thank you xo well I've just had a cuppa & pressies in bed. The kids are actually going out with a friend of mine for a change so OH & me can spend the day up in town together. Tonight it will be dinner as a family (possibly takeaway) & I bought wee caterpillar cakes for the kids to have as I can't have cake. Fingers crossed it should he a good day :)

Back