Fast asleep :)

Attachments

• image-3430907862.jpg
    image-3430907862.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 74
Goooooorrrrrgeous baby doggy mrstore! :D xx

Jenna88 said:
Dyjliw you get your haircut and for
The first time in living memory you're ecstatic with it!

Yaaaaay! :)

When you go to costco and stock up on SW friendly goodies :) quick question to....its not topic related, sorry! But youre all so helpful :) ive bought coleslaw mix, just shredded carrot/cabbage etc in a bag, its huge and was wondering if it would freeze? Its just shredded veg.x

l0v3child said:
When you go to costco and stock up on SW friendly goodies :) quick question to....its not topic related, sorry! But youre all so helpful :) ive bought coleslaw mix, just shredded carrot/cabbage etc in a bag, its huge and was wondering if it would freeze? Its just shredded veg.x

Yeah, no reason why not. Maybe split it into portions first tho

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Yeah, no reason why not. Maybe split it into portions first tho

Yeah was gonna portion it up :) coool, thanks lovey, it was one of those where it made sense but wanted another opinion, ha. £1.50 and it'll make about 15 portions :D xx

l0v3child said:

Raw cabbage doesn't freeze well and goes slimey in defrosting, but you can add it as a veg to casseroles and stir fry, or even steam it till cooked add chilli flakes and a squeeze of lemon juice and it's a lovely side dish x

Shirleen said:
Raw cabbage doesn't freeze well and goes slimey in defrosting, but you can add it as a veg to casseroles and stir fry, or even steam it till cooked add chilli flakes and a squeeze of lemon juice and it's a lovely side dish x

Oh! I use frozen greens all the time and they seem to be ok-sorry! My bad

Oops - its sitting in my freezer making friends with jack frost! Lol. I use frozen veg alot, so i was wondering how well it would freeze. Nice tips shirleen, i fank ya! Never mind welsh tigger, we've learnt something new :) z

Back