Don't you just love it when...

You can buy clothes in the kids section again :) so rather then having to buy ugly jumpers just to keep me warm for £20 I managed a lovely cardigan for £12

Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW one of your best friends rings and says that he has his Disney Silver pass(cos he works on the lion king tour)and it gets him and 2 guests into any Disney park in the world for free! So do Matt and I fancy a holiday to Florida!!! Eeeek! Hell yeah! He also gets 50% off Disney hotels and cheaper flights!! Florida 2013 here we come!! x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's brill, what a wonderful friend and something nice to look forward to after your recent bad luck x

Happy Holidays said:
I've been extreme geocaching today & thoroughly enjoyed myself, finished the day off with wine & chocs, OH has fallen asleep watching match of the day!
Mmm, wine & chocs :) I sneaked one of the kids milky bars. I want to try geocaching! How did you get started?

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW by some miracle of God you lose 2.5lbs :) Eeek! Just hope my scales aren't effed up...it seems too good to be true!

Yaaaay! :)

jezzi999 said:
When you go on a big boozy night out with a massive group of friends that you only see a couple of times a year, and you plan a flexi day of 30syns for booze - and you actually only end up having one vodka, and sticking to diet coke the rest of the night, so finish the day on a grand total of 7.5 syns! So proud! :)

Well done!! Bet you feel a million bucks this morning, no hangover, in control and within syns. You should be so proud!! :)

jezzi999 said:
Feeling awesome and I still had a good time. Think if I'd gone out knowing I had to stay within my syns I'd have had a little strop and rebelled and drank loads, but because I knew I could drink if I wanted to, I actually didn't need to.

This is exactly what i did friday night, i didnt plan to flexi syn, so was supposed to drink within syns and instead just went totally wild and ended up in a total mess...check my new thread for details. Ha. So pleased for you though sweet! X

parfittaroles said:
Mmm, wine & chocs :) I sneaked one of the kids milky bars. I want to try geocaching! How did you get started?

Geocaching is so much fun for all the family, I went on www.geocaching.com it tells you everything you need to know, we have a GPS, but DD uses her mobile, it's a smart phone & I think the app is cgeo. If you stay local at first & look for larger containers that will be easier.

Happy Holidays said:
Geocaching is so much fun for all the family, I went on www.geocaching.com it tells you everything you need to know, we have a GPS, but DD uses her mobile, it's a smart phone & I think the app is cgeo. If you stay local at first & look for larger containers that will be easier.

Really interesting am going to give it ago :-D

When toy shops have sales!!! Just finished Xmas & birthday presents for kids :D got lots of BOGOF/BOGOHP & 2 for £? Then on top 20% off total price!!! Nice on smyths :)

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW you're off today, it's pouring with rain outside and you're sitting all wrapped up trying to decide what DVD to watch :)

So glad i didnt see this earlier while i was soaked through!! Lol. Sounds lush though :)

When youre tucked up in bed watching tele in your bedsocks :) ahhhh the simple things :D

ok ive got a few ...
DYJLIW - Your son can sit an eat his full meal with his spoon without most of it been on the floor! my heart melts just watching him develop into a clever little boy <3

DYJLIW - Your nice an warm in bed with a hot choccy.

DYJLIW - You look back on last year (27th Sept) an its almost been a whole year when you signed up with SW to loosse that weight forever & still going strong :)

DYJLIW - ^^ i thought through not having gastric bypass to loose the weight, i fought and am still fighting that weight away!!! :party0049:

Back