Don't you just love it when...

Ooh that's gorgeous! How long did it take? X

Thank you!! :D It took 3 and a half hours, probably the longest I've sat for a tattoo. It honestly didn't hurt much, apart from the last half an hour or so where I started to get really uncomfortable and just wanted it to be finished. It's still quite sore and swollen at the minute, but completely worth it x

Dyjliw your boyfriend tells you he has a surprise for you an will tell you sat at dinner , after a bit of tell me tell me now, he rings me at work to say 'you know we're going away next year on holiday? Well I'm paying for the both of us. All you need to pay for is spending money. :-D
Very happy girly :) bring on sept next year lol

dyjliw your inlaws will be in town tomorrow (live 150miles away) so can have a nice meet up & they can see grandson & how well hes growing up!

Dyjliw .. you go to the doctors for the first time in years over something, and everytime in the past he gets you weighed, blood preasure etc.. and gives a small lecture about losing weight, eating healthy blah blah blah.. but this time, he doesn't. he see's to my problem and tells me, ''you're looking healthy'' and ''have you lost some weight''. then actually claps you when you tell him what you have lost.

even tho i am now in the 'overweight' end of the scale. the doctor thought i looked healthy. it's good when a friend or family member points out the weight loss, but for a doctor.. thats pretty cool.

Malc-D said:
Dyjliw .. you go to the doctors for the first time in years over something, and everytime in the past he gets you weighed, blood preasure etc.. and gives a small lecture about losing weight, eating healthy blah blah blah.. but this time, he doesn't. he see's to my problem and tells me, ''you're looking healthy'' and ''have you lost some weight''. then actually claps you when you tell him what you have lost.

even tho i am now in the 'overweight' end of the scale. the doctor thought i looked healthy. it's good when a friend or family member points out the weight loss, but for a doctor.. thats pretty cool.

Great stuff Malc! You should be very proud of yourself x

acc said:
Strictlys back!!:-D loved Lisa and Jerry Hall

Oh and Merlins back:-D

Loving Strictly! Except for miss Pouty face that Tess Daly annoys my hubby and I sooooo much! Flirting with the camera is fine for modelling darling not for TV!

Not loving Darcy saying yah every two words though after the Twitter backlash last night she had curbed it a bit!

I can't stand to watch strictly. Bruce Forsyth does my head in.

My MiL doesn't like Brucie either, but I've been to two fo the SCD shows & he's so good with the audience, such a pro, I love him:D

DYJLIW you're going to see Taken 2 tonight...I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you! Liam you are a babe (even if you are about 104)

Awwwwwwww, hasn't Liam aged well, certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed:rolleyes:

Back