Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you find out you are going to New York for your wedding anniversary in 4 months! :D
Need to be 100% for 4 months :eek: i'm not planning on going back so i want to actually be in the photo's for a change!

I'm hoping to go for my 30th in 4 years time and it's the week before Xmas so will be magical. Hope you have a great time and tell us all about it x

Oh that sounds lovely :)

Normally we go somewhere hot, but for some reason New York wouldn't seem right without snow! Watched far too many christmas movies lol :)

When you read a lovely article (Sainsburys mag Oct) about how lovely it is to have teenage children. And it is lovely! Mine had me in hysterics the other night.

DYJLIW the hospital visit was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Only 14 days on from the op and he looks fantastic. Bless him, he was a real talker and now he's filling sheets and sheets of notepaper instead!

You measure yourself for a new bra and you've gone from a 40H to a 38E :) :) :) I've had stupidly sized boobs my whole life, even when I lost weight before, but now they're finally shrinking!!! :) xx

Don't you just love it when you lose 4 lbs after really struggling to be good for the week - hard work really does pay off!

DYJLIW i set target/mini goal to get my 4.5stone award by halloween, & from tues weighin im 1/2 pound off it already!!

Whoo hooo! :) I just went to Asda and thought I'd try on a coat, not expecting to get into the size 16 I wanted to because only 2 months ago I couldn't even get into a size 18, but not only did I get into a 16, I EASILY got into a 16 and now actually fit a size 14!!! I'm so happy! Plus I tried on some size 14 jeans and got into those easily too! I'm so happy!! :) so I've lost 4 dress sizes in the last 5 and a half months!! xx

Dyjliw.. after a really bad few weeks / month, of weight gain and sts.. you finally shift the weight you put on and are back on track..

no more stress :) yay

Back