Don't you just love it when...

You get the tax rebate you are owed in the post! What's even better is that I had to do self assessment as they thought I owed them money & it turned out they owed me nearly £1500!

Jenna88 said:
That's fab Kingsled, now the important question. what on earth are you going to spend all that lovely cash on?!

Already spent on 2 kindles for hubs & me & our spending money for our holiday to mexico in 5 weeks! We haven't been anywhere for 3 years so we are going to enjoy it!

I'm sure I should do something sensible with it though :)

Welshtigger said:
That's not very nice! This site is all about supporting people isn't it? Not mocking them when they struggle :(

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR-THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINION OF THE POST AND NOTHING MORE

I don't think there is any need for this. We all have someone in our lives who talks a good game & preaches whilst not actually being able to follow it themselves. We've all seen it, some of us have been it! Me included. It's really frustrating to see.

If she'd put it on the hate it thread then 1/2 the forum would have agreed with her probably.

Welshtigger said:
Yeah but there is still no need to mock them for it-as I said this is a support forum-if the person reads it they'd probably be quite upset! One of the reasons I don't post much anymore!!

Nobody said it was anyone on the forum?

I too believe it was tongue in cheek and not particularly offensive. But each to their own! X

Welshtigger said:
Yeah but there is still no need to mock them for it-as I said this is a support forum-if the person reads it they'd probably be quite upset! One of the reasons I don't post much anymore!!

I really think you are reading far too much into it. And to clarify , I did not say you shouldn't voice your opinion. I suggested that your opinion was wrong. We are allowed to disagree!

DYJLIW you resist a costa muffin because it's got 450 calories in it & is NOT at all worth it!

No one ever had fun doing sensible things haha! Ooh where in Mexico are you going? A friend and I are considering either cancun or Las Vegas next year (well providing I start getting more work lol)

I've been to Vegas & loved it, OH didn't enjoy it though, I think its somewhere to go for a few nights & not as a main weeks holiday.

:)
I'm going here
First Choice Holidays - Grand Palladium Colonial & Kantenah Resorts & Spa in Riviera Maya

I've been to Vegas a couple of times and its okay, and definitely somewhere everyone should go at least once. But its not a relaxing holiday!!!

Wow that looks lovely, you'll be going just as we're coming back from our hols, we go to the Keys 3 wks on Saturday, can't wait, I'm so excited:D

DYJLIW you go to the gym for the second day in a row, stay for almost 2 hours and absolutely love it! Can't wait to start seeing the results :)

kingleds said:
Already spent on 2 kindles for hubs & me & our spending money for our holiday to mexico in 5 weeks! We haven't been anywhere for 3 years so we are going to enjoy it!

I'm sure I should do something sensible with it though :)

Sounds very sensible to me ;-)

Back