Don't you just love it when...

*Emsie* said:
Dyjliw hubby gets his old back as he's hated his new one! Phew!

He swapped backs?!

Oh wow that looks amazing! :) have a fab time!!!

Thank you - I can't wait. It's been a stressful couple of months and both OH and I need this break. The plan tomorrow morning is to walk up to the top of Monemvasia and watch the sunrise - a bit of Body Magic to cancel out all the Margaritas I intend to drink!!

DYJLIW you're having the best week (SW wise) that you have had in a long time, and although you're excited that it's finally Friday, you're not going to let this weekend hinder your loss on Tuesday :D

Dyjliw you have had an amazing 'Myday'! Lie in, gorgeous breakfast, piping hot bubble bath pamper sesh, new make up and products bought, afternoon in the salon and now painting my nails while a tray of veg roasts in the oven for dinner. Love, love, loved every second of the day!

Your doctor takes everything you say seriously!

He didn't ignore when I told him my symptoms, which are many and didn't mind that I went on a bit.

Shirleen said:
Your doctor takes everything you say seriously!

He didn't ignore when I told him my symptoms, which are many and didn't mind that I went on a bit.

Im really glad to hear that :) glad it went well for you - I hate going to the docs! There are some fab docs out there and I was lucky enough to get one that spent half an hour with me while I cried & generally made a prat out of myself!

parfittaroles said:
Im really glad to hear that :) glad it went well for you - I hate going to the docs! There are some fab docs out there and I was lucky enough to get one that spent half an hour with me while I cried & generally made a prat out of myself!

I got in a state! I think I have Fibromyalgia he didn't disagree but thinks it might be poly myalgia or poly myosotis even though I'm a bit young. He's ruling out other stuff first and has prescribed Sertraline for the depression, but says that's to treat the surface symptoms not the cause so will investigate further!

Shirleen said:
I got in a state! I think I have Fibromyalgia he didn't disagree but thinks it might be poly myalgia or poly myosotis even though I'm a bit young. He's ruling out other stuff first and has prescribed Sertraline for the depression, but says that's to treat the surface symptoms not the cause so will investigate further!

That's great! So many doctors would prescribe anti-d's then send you on your way. My doctor also prescribed me sertraline but spent ages talking to me about additional things I should try & really tried to help.
I have a friend with fibromyalgia and it took years for her to get diagnosed. I really feel for you hun. Hope they help you quickly xxx

Back