Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your OH sees you're already stressing about going back to work tomorrow so he runs you a bath then goes to the shops to get ingredients to make SW moussaka. I'm now snuggled on the sofa with my kindle while he cooks. I'm a very, very lucky girl.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you're actually excited to go to the gym tomorrow and have hated not going the past three days! :O what's come over me?!

and thank you, I just hope I don't freak out, I really want this job and I'm terrible at interviews anyway :/ never mind when its one I really want

and thank you, I just hope I don't freak out, I really want this job and I'm terrible at interviews anyway :/ never mind when its one I really want
I'm terrible too so can't really help much except maybe tell them if you get
the chance and ask if you need helpwith the question if that makes sense. I actually said I'm sorry I'm really struggling with that question and luckily the man interviewing was really nice and changed it for me and explained it better ....which is a good job because I think if he hadn't I'd have not been able to hold back the tears any longer!x

donna88 said:
DYJLIW you get an interview after 2 years of not working, dreading it, but excited too

Good luck. Interviewers usually know you are nervous and will be expecting it so just try to focus on the things you want to get across beforehand and practice them. Is there anyone who could run through a mock interview with you? The other thing is have you had the opportunity to go round the place before the interview cos then you get to meet some of the folk you may be working with and it's not completely alien to you when you go. Not sure if that's a possibility but might help with nerves and also to give you the chance to discuss some things informally. Let us know how it goes :)

I'm terrible too so can't really help much except maybe tell them if you get
the chance and ask if you need helpwith the question if that makes sense. I actually said I'm sorry I'm really struggling with that question and luckily the man interviewing was really nice and changed it for me and explained it better ....which is a good job because I think if he hadn't I'd have not been able to hold back the tears any longer!x

Thank you I'll try and bear that in mind

Good luck. Interviewers usually know you are nervous and will be expecting it so just try to focus on the things you want to get across beforehand and practice them. Is there anyone who could run through a mock interview with you? The other thing is have you had the opportunity to go round the place before the interview cos then you get to meet some of the folk you may be working with and it's not completely alien to you when you go. Not sure if that's a possibility but might help with nerves and also to give you the chance to discuss some things informally. Let us know how it goes :)

No idea what sort of questions they're going to ask to be honest.

I volunteered there last year so I sort of know the place, although they were building a new building and I'm not sure if they're in there yet or not. At least I know I've met the head before so that's not as scary. I'm just going to try and stay focused and not let it get on top of me, but obviously that's easier said then done.

google potential interview questions and rehearse your answers, out loud if possible, you will feel more confident if you have prepared well.

DYJLIW .. tomorrow is your last day in work till next weds :p
i'll be going the gym, day out getting new clothes and cinema next week to watch james bond :)

Jenna88 said:
Have to say your love of the gym is v inspiring! I'm off for trip number 2 of the week tomorrow and you've just motivated me to kick my own ass on the bike :)

Aw haha! I'm glad :D I've gone from hating exercise and doing none to quite enjoying the challenge :) I like setting little goals like improving my distance in a certain time etc :)

DYJLIW the OH males the yummiest SW sausage and mash (turkey sausages and butternut mash). Only 1 syn too. Genius! :)

Miss_Corset said:
DYJLIW the OH males the yummiest SW sausage and mash (turkey sausages and butternut mash). Only 1 syn too. Genius! :)

What a star! My OH doesn't know the recipe for a cup of tea! ;-)

Back