Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you get all your christmas presents wrapped up so far! Was going to wait till December, but just couldn't wait the extra day!
View attachment 70614

Wow they look really pretty.

DYJLIW it's 1st December, so excited this year & I don't know why, I think a bit of it is because this is a 'new' Christmas for us, DS & DD both moved out January & they will be here Christmas day but somehow it just feels different. Me & OH are thinking of going out geocaching Christmas day, because we can & we can now start new traditions just for us.

And another DYJLIW you're out for Christmas lunch with your girlfriends, I will be having turkey & christmas pud, but not too sure what else.:D

Jenna88 said:
Dyjliw you get to open the first door of your advent calendar tomorrow :) I swear ill never be too old or mature to not be excited by this!

My dog feels the same!! We have got her a doggie advent calendar!!! lol

Devastatingly jealous of the snow! I love it so much!

I'm thinking that maybe my advent calendar will be a way to get myself back on track - chocolate for breakfast every morning whilst still on a diet?! Yes please... I need any and all motivation to get me back to SW!

DYJLIW you wake up perfectly on time, naturally, and start your day calmly and happily! Loving the fact that it's finally December and I can start getting excited for Christmas!

DYJLIW - you wake up on a Sat morning next to a hungover hubby and he wakes and says " are you ok? i'm proud of you, your doing so well sticking to your diet", where have your boobs gone lol

DYJLIW you've opened the first door of your advent calendar!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3018259324.jpg
    image-3018259324.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 70
DYJLIW you've has a lovely day decorating the house!

Attachments

• image-2483370459.jpg
    image-2483370459.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2653711767.jpg
    image-2653711767.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3856625345.jpg
    image-3856625345.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 75
DYJLIW you've has a lovely day decorating the house!

So pretty! We won't get to decorate for another two weeks or so because the tree dies so quickly, but I can't wait! :D

...you go shopping for a new dress for work night out and come home with a size 18 dress! This time last year I was buying size 22/24 dresses/tops and 26/28 trousers so to say I'm happy is an understatement!

I love that I actually enjoy clothes shopping now, it's not an embarrassing chore any more. I have bras that fit me now too as my old ones were hanging off me and barely functioned as bras any more lol. It's amazing how just a small thing like having a bra that fits can make you feel like a new woman. :)

...you go shopping for a new dress for work night out and come home with a size 18 dress! This time last year I was buying size 22/24 dresses/tops and 26/28 trousers so to say I'm happy is an understatement!

I love that I actually enjoy clothes shopping now, it's not an embarrassing chore any more. I have bras that fit me now too as my old ones were hanging off me and barely functioned as bras any more lol. It's amazing how just a small thing like having a bra that fits can make you feel like a new woman. :)

Well done x

Aww thanks :) I absolutly love christmas and decorating etc!

Well done, that's brilliant!

Dyjliw one of your all time (and relatively unknown over here) fave artists (carrie underwood) is coming to your town. Tickets on sale on Friday, I better get some.

she reminds me of a 'early' faith hill.. i only know a few of her songs, but i like them, might have to look into her album or look on youtube for videos.

Back