Don't you just love it when...

Snap! Cannot wait to finish already!! Xx

My 3rd day, but feel like I've worked more than 5... Roll on 5pm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW over xmas i got a dress for £3 reduced from £25 in need look. Didn't have my sizes so got next one down (since Im shrinking) well tried it on an it fits! Just a slightly bit tight on boobs but it fits!!! :D that's 5 sizes smaller from start of slimming world ;)

DYJLIW over xmas i got a dress for £3 reduced from £25 in need look. Didn't have my sizes so got next one down (since Im shrinking) well tried it on an it fits! Just a slightly bit tight on boobs but it fits!!! :D that's 5 sizes smaller from start of slimming world ;)

Amazing work!!! Well done!! X

You get some random but good news! Logged into to my experian report today, had a rather jaded history with credit thanks to a dodgy ex and was so bad 2 years ago when we started renting we couldn't open a joint bank account for our bills cos of my history. My credit score was in the very poor category. Just checked it now and it's good, and only 10 points off excellent! Woohoo such a turnaround in the last couple of years, means we might actually be able to get a mortgage in the next couple of years now! :)

DYJLIW - after having a meltdown on new years day ( because of too much beer) your Son buys you some flowers to say sorry mam I went on ridiculous

DYJLIW: A boy you liked at school who told me i was a no go....see you in the pub after nearly 8 years and say 'i wouldnt then but i certainly
would now with his mouth open' and my
response...'i would have then but certainly not now....dya like the ring on my finger ;-)' Karma i loves it. Im still the same girl just goes to
show how much looks meant to him ha one over on him ;-) x

DYJLIW: A boy you liked at school who told me i was a no go....see you in the pub after nearly 8 years and say 'i wouldnt then but i certainly
response...'i would have then but certainly not now....dya like the ring on my finger ;-)' Karma i loves it. Im still the same girl just goes to

Brilliant!!!!

Haha, that's brilliant.

Amazing work!!! Well done!! X

Thanks! cant believe it lol

hahaha great come back!!

DYJLIW - its 10 weeks since u hit your club10 and you get a message on sw online to tell you your entitled to a free week next week - whoop I love SW

Back