Don't you just love it when...

It's a special day in our house today :) 12 years ago today me & other half got together, 10 years ago today we got engaged & 9 years ago today I gave birth to my first child (2 month premature)!

Happy birthday to my little Callum Bear '9 today!' <3 & today all syns will be used on chocolate cake :D x

**punk*~*star** said:
It's a special day in our house today :) 12 years ago today me & other half got together, 10 years ago today we got engaged & 9 years ago today I gave birth to my first child (2 month premature)!

Happy birthday to my little Callum Bear '9 today!' <3 & today all syns will be used on chocolate cake :D x

Ahhh that's lovely!! :) have a fab day and enjoy your cake!!!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjliw your exercise routine should be back on trackthis week with a new class to try too! Hopefully this will sort me out even though will probably kill me first!

What class are you starting Emsie???

....when you wash, dry and straighten your hair after tea last night expecting a right mess this morning once it's been slept on, but it's perfect, don't even need to re-straighten :)

Trying a yoga class :eek:

Hey that sounds like fun, I did yoga many years ago & enjoyed it, but I did used to drop off at the end when we had to relax:rolleyes:

DYJLIW you have the first interview for an apprenticeship and it goes well!! Also, DYJLIW after a failed first attempt at getting back to SW you're trying again today, it's going well and you feel motivated!

Back